Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in California facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Old 04-15-2018, 02:54 PM

Exclamation We Can help your family visit you in prison

Are you looking for a ride to see someone that is locked up in prison?
There is an old sain that says: "Out of sight out of mind"
95% of people in prison are forgotten, some are Physically abused, some never can come home, and most inmates go crazy behind bars.
Don't allow yourself to forget the ones you love. Don't allow the ones you love to go through the downtime without some sort of support from you. You can provide so much to help a person through just a visit.
Visiting a loved one in jail helps people deal with the struggles of survival in prison.

We Provide The best most comfortable rides up to the prisons. Our certified license drivers will pick you up, at a few of our pick up locations around California and will transport you to central California prisons on an insured bus that covers our passengers.
Our Busses are beautiful and clean and our staff is friendly and ready to assist you.

It's best to ride comfortably in air conditioning, heating, with a restroom and tv's on board then to take public transportation. We also go to Wayside on 2 weekends of every month.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2018, 03:02 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 33,249 Times in 15,256 Posts

Any other county facilities besides Wayside? Which specific prisons do you provide transportation to? And last but not least, what are your approximate rates?

PTO Disclaimer & Advisory Regarding Transportation/Van Services/Car Pool Services to Prisons:

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 04-16-2018, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWillHelp View Post
95% of people in prison are forgotten, some are Physically abused, some never can come home, and most inmates go crazy behind bars.
Don't allow yourself to forget the ones you love. Don't allow the ones you love to go through the downtime without some sort of support from you. You can provide so much to help a person through just a visit.

Visiting a loved one in jail helps people deal with the struggles of survival in prison.

We Provide The best most comfortable rides up to the prisons. Our certified license drivers will pick you up, at a few of our pick up locations around California and will transport you to central California prisons on an insured bus that covers our passengers.
Our Busses are beautiful and clean and our staff is friendly and ready to assist you.

It's best to ride comfortably in air conditioning, heating, with a restroom and tv's on board then to take public transportation. We also go to Wayside on 2 weekends of every month.
Hi Do You Go To Avenal State Prison ?
Old 05-23-2018, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftysMT View Post
SMT is a service oriented company who's total brand will reach a variety of transportational needs of the greater Los Angeles areas. It's the companies primary objective to provide "SWIFT" and "SAFE" transportation of individuals visiting Loved Ones serving time in CDCR prisons.

Transportation to the following prison facilities are available:
*CCI-Tehachapi
*Corcoran
*Calipatria
*Lancaster
*Chino
*Delano
*Men's Colony-San Luis Obispo

14-15 passengers per trip. For more information, feel free to email us at: (email removed per PTO policy, please PM for email) or PM (official website will be available 3-7-2011. Which will include additional services we provide, very affordable Pricing, and Payment options).

Hi my name is vanessa and i am looking to go ti corcoran state prison i oive in sylmar how can i contact you
Old 07-18-2018, 04:58 PM

My name is Jay Carson, I live in Ridgecrest. I have a visitors application completed. I do not own a car. I am looking for a way to visit my girl in CCWF in Chowchilla. I'm willing to pay for any services. I have never visited a prison before. Transportation is the bigest problem. She needs the visit.
Old 07-18-2018, 06:08 PM

Do you travel to wayside in Castaic
Old 07-18-2018, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWillHelp View Post

How to I get in touch with your severice
Old 07-18-2018, 06:11 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygee View Post
How to I get in touch with your severice

You can send them a private message (pm) by clicking on their user name

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (07-19-2018)
Old 08-03-2018, 09:43 AM

Morning! Just wanted to know if you still do this? If so, how often and what prisons?
Old 08-11-2018, 05:59 PM

Default Traveling to mcsp from Visalia

How much for round trip from Visalia to mule creek? Thank you. QUOTE=Lady Dame;5530390]DB Foundation is offering Family Reunification trips to CTF, CMC and MCSP
State Prisons with 12-15 passenger vans to travel taking families to see their loved ones incarcerated. If you would like to be put on list for future appointments, please send me your name, how many traveling, what prison desired, the dates in the future and if you like to stay the weekend or just for one day visit. We can provide info on rooms and roomsharing also. Email me and with any questions or concerns and we will send info including the donation for the roundtrip which proceeds go toward helping exoffenders reentry and youths program. PM and I will send you our link and more info.
Thank you.
In Unity[/quote]
Old 08-11-2018, 06:01 PM

Default Mule creek from Visalia

How much for Visalia to mule creek round trip? Thank you. QUOTE=cathy mathews;5185168]HI MY NAME IS CATHY MATHEWS I HAVE A COMPANY THAT TAKES INMATES FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO PRISONS FOR VISITING I PICK YOU UP AT YOUR HOME AND DROP YOU BACK OFF AT YOUR HOME THERE IS A FEE FOR MY SERVICE BUT I AM CHEAPER THEN THE BUS AND A RENT A CAR AND DONT MAKE ALL THE STOPS THE BUS DOES IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY SERVIES YOU CAN REACH ME AT (as per pto policy phone # and email addy removed please pm member)
I SENT ALL MY INFOMATION TO THE PRISONS AND I DONT THINK IT GOT TO THE INMATES OF CORSE NOT ANYTHING TO KEEP THEM DOWN.i HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND LOOK FORWAYD TO SERVING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

tHANK yOU,
cATHYmATHEWS[/quote]
Old 09-04-2018, 12:14 PM

Default Donovan

Hi,t
I was wondering what prisons u cover and what states.. How does this work. Can u please give me a lil more details and information, Please and Thank u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathy mathews View Post
HI MY NAME IS CATHY MATHEWS I HAVE A COMPANY THAT TAKES INMATES FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO PRISONS FOR VISITING I PICK YOU UP AT YOUR HOME AND DROP YOU BACK OFF AT YOUR HOME THERE IS A FEE FOR MY SERVICE BUT I AM CHEAPER THEN THE BUS AND A RENT A CAR AND DONT MAKE ALL THE STOPS THE BUS DOES IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY SERVIES YOU CAN REACH ME AT (as per pto policy phone # and email addy removed please pm member)
I SENT ALL MY INFOMATION TO THE PRISONS AND I DONT THINK IT GOT TO THE INMATES OF CORSE NOT ANYTHING TO KEEP THEM DOWN.i HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND LOOK FORWAYD TO SERVING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

tHANK yOU,
cATHYmATHEWS
Old 09-04-2018, 12:17 PM
Midnight Sun Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exfedinmate View Post
Hi,t
I was wondering what prisons u cover and what states.. How does this work. Can u please give me a lil more details and information, Please and Thank u!
You might want to send her a private message - just click on her username and you will see an option that lets you send a PM

Old 09-29-2018, 03:03 PM

Im also providing transportation services to prisons, i have four seats available and my prices vary from the number of people going. Ill pick you up from your house depending on the area and i travel up to Corcoran and make stops at any of the prisons along the way. Message me for more info

Last edited by bellabelle; 09-29-2018 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: Mistake
Old 09-29-2018, 03:07 PM

Default Csp visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rv2319 View Post
Hi my name is vanessa and i am looking to go ti corcoran state prison i oive in sylmar how can i contact you
Hey are you looking for transportation to Corcoran still?
Old 09-29-2018, 03:46 PM
PTO Administrator

Donation Award 

Hi bellabelle , safe travels to you as you pick / drop off your passengers Per PTO policy, the following Disclaimer is standard procedure:

PTO Disclaimer & Advisory Regarding Transportation/Van Services/Car Pool Services to Prisons:

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 10-27-2018, 07:22 PM

Hi all i just wanted to let everyone know I dont travel to any other prisons then wasco, corcoran, nksp, or kern valley this might change later down the line but as of right now those are the only ones. I leave from the socal area traveling up there , but an site you can use is carpoolworld.com for carpooling trips you'll search the destination your going and where your leaving from and youll find people with similar routes.