Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Michigan prison Visitation, Phones & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's sub-forum category.

Old 03-14-2019, 08:15 PM

Default Need help w/sending cross to fiance in Michigan prison & wedding info

Hello Iam Mark from Pennsylvania and my fiance is in mich prison and we are planning on getting married and we seem to not be getting the proper info on what we need to do any help would be appreciated as well as been trying to find approved vendor for a cross for her also ,I can't get in touch with anyone at the prison for help
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2019, 01:57 PM

Only she can order it. She has to talk to the religious coordinator at her prison. They will help her order an approved cross through a vendor. The only thing you could do would is place money on her books to cover the expense of the cross. But don't forget to check out how much of what you put down is taken for relief fund purposes. That way you send enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to Castorsleeping For This Useful Post:
patchouli (07-28-2019)
Old 07-28-2019, 04:49 PM

Default Cross

That's the problem at her prison shes not allowed to purchase the cross by there policy I have to purchase it and send it in but no one there will help me get the proper info on how to do it