Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arizona.

Old 08-07-2019, 10:15 PM

Default Need info on AZ DOC Lewis Barchey Unit

So I found out that my bf is in lewis. I keep hearing it's one of the worst. If anyone knows any info of anything about this place please let me know. I haven't received a letter and it's been a week since he got to that yard. And its killing I need to hear from him
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2019, 12:41 AM

My man is in Lewis but he’s in one of the 4/5 yards. He was at Yuma previously and he said that it wasn't as bad as Lewis...I believe barchey is one of the lower yards, so your mans experience may be different than mine. I hope you hear from your bf soon. I know how unnerving it is when you don’t hear from them for a while.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlovinm2018 View Post
So I found out that my bf is in lewis. I keep hearing it's one of the worst. If anyone knows any info of anything about this place please let me know. I haven't received a letter and it's been a week since he got to that yard. And its killing I need to hear from him

Lewis Complex is one of the worst but Barchey is one of the better yards. Since it is PC, he shouldn't have any issues.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlovinm2018 View Post
I confirm all of this answers about Lewis Complex and your bf yard.

Keep strong and take care of yourself