Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WISCONSIN > Wisconsin General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wisconsin General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Wisconsin that do not fit into any other Wisconsin sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 08-12-2019, 02:58 PM

Exclamation Number is blocked by administration?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone was familiar with waukesha county jail. Mr. Husband is there and used to be able to call me. But now when he retired to call it says that the number is blocked by administration and anyt other number he calls says its not on his approved list. Does anyone know whats going on? We don't have a no contact or anything so I don't understand why my number is blocked.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2019, 03:39 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,390 Times in 16,309 Posts

Hi Epace1990 Were you using Google Voice or another call-forwarding service for your calls? Has he asked why your number is blocked? Seems like they would tell him and/or send you a letter I'd call the phone service provider first to make sure it isn't something on their end. If it isn't the phone service provider blocking the number, call the facility and ask. Please let us know what yo find out.

Welcome to PTO

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 08-12-2019, 04:02 PM

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,636 Posts

Make sure there is money on the accts.

Old 08-12-2019, 08:34 PM

Hope you are able to get this fixed quickly