Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: How many times have you done this
Just this once 2,743 87.41%
More than once 377 12.01%
Rather not say 18 0.57%
Voters: 3138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2018, 04:20 PM
Mischief Makin' Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,572 Posts

This would be my second, if it goes that far...

Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2018, 12:49 PM
The Cowtown Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 5,279 Times in 1,361 Posts

If this is truly your first relationship with a man in the .......well.....you know what I'm saying then,.....god help you because you're likely to get repeatedly raked over the coals and I say that as a guy, not as a gal. PTO women are special and you always will be. You're the angels that walk the earth. Still.....we're men....in spite of ourselves. And so, what's the solution? Hand grenades and pepper spray
Old 12-22-2018, 01:07 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 11,091 Times in 4,616 Posts

My husband is my second prison relationship .I struck gold the second time. The first time wasnt mean't to be but thats life.
I believe when love comes along grabit with both hands , follow your heart but keep your wits about you.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
Old 12-24-2018, 08:29 AM

Thanked 3,512 Times in 1,637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytayah View Post
My husband is my second prison relationship .I struck gold the second time. The first time wasnt mean't to be but thats life.
I believe when love comes along grabit with both hands , follow your heart but keep your wits about you.
I love you using the word Husband! Xoxoxo

The Following User Says Thank You to onedayatatime13 For This Useful Post:
maytayah (12-24-2018)
Old 12-25-2018, 03:04 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 11,091 Times in 4,616 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedayatatime13 View Post
I love you using the word Husband! Xoxoxo

I know it seems strange calling him that but he is my husband now. I am so glad I didnít exclude him from my life because of the prison relationship thing. We had a chance of happiness and we took it. Love doesnít always come in a perfect package.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
Alexiel (04-29-2019), Melancholyholly (01-03-2019), Revenwyn (01-15-2019), Sarianna (12-26-2018)
Old 12-25-2018, 04:41 PM

Thanked 3,512 Times in 1,637 Posts
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytayah View Post
I know it seems strange calling him that but he is my husband now. I am so glad I didnít exclude him from my life because of the prison relationship thing. We had a chance of happiness and we took it. Love doesnít always come in a perfect package.
No it doesnt. Life is life. Love is love. The unexpected is always the most beautiful. We discussed doing it now, but they so t have a clerk. Then told they could get one, but it takes months and we are praying his in a program and moved soon. In that program, no getting married, so qe took it as a sign to wait. We have waited this long. Qe act and treat each other as if we were legally married, so there is no difference for us. I look up beach weddings for whe. He comes home.

Merry Christmas love!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onedayatatime13 For This Useful Post:
maytayah (12-26-2018), Sarianna (12-26-2018)
Old 01-02-2019, 07:26 PM
Account Closed

once is enough!!
Old 01-03-2019, 08:38 AM

Location: His is in Colorado USA I am currently in Somerset U.K.

It’s my first prison relationship. To be honest before I met him I had never met or known of anyone personally who had been to prison. We get married in 6 weeks and Maytayah has been my amazing guru!! (As my fiancť is in Colorado too)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melancholyholly For This Useful Post:
maytayah (01-03-2019), Sarianna (01-03-2019)
Old 02-24-2019, 02:36 AM

I’ve had family & close friends do bids but this is my first time doing it with a guy I’m with. it’s a weird situation we always had a crush on each other but it never really happened then I finally link up with him randomly with a mutual guy friend and we hang out a couple times then we decided to chill alone. texting each other for hours in the nights before we were bout to chill and I felt so happy already, it was sooo odd.

anyway I go hang out with him, this was jan 31st. we have suuuchhhhh a good night together omg yes I ended up sleeping with him the first night I’m a thot I guess but idc cuz it was amazing and I was so happy and loving just being with this man!!! it felt so right, I’ve never in my life felt so safe and satisfied so quickly with a person. anywaysss we fall asleep and then at like 5:30am there was a crazy ass raid of his apartment and he got taken to riker’s on some bullshit!!!! so ever since then we talk every day, I live my life around my stupid phone and mailbox now, being able to talk to him is obvi the best but then when I can’t have that I just reread his letters. I haven’t even been able to go visit yet, because I had lost my wallet including my photo ID. so I’m waiting for a replacement but I can’t wait til the day i can go see him I feel like I’m either going to automatically cry or like orgasm soon as i finally get see this guy again. wtf is wrong with me haha I have never been like this before

but anyway obvi since he only got arrested feb 1st he’s clearly not sentenced yet lol if only shit moved that fast! I wish. I hate not knowing how long he’s getting, especially since some other charges popped up after he got in there... I don’t want to deprive myself of precious years of my life even if it’s only 2 or 3. I just turned 28, I don’t want kids and like married life yet so these last couple years before I really feel the pressure to settle down, are very important to me. but at the same time I really feel like this guy is it for me I don’t want nobody elseee !

so far it helps me to think of it as a long distance relationship I know usually with those you can text .. and talk on the phone for more than 15-20 min a day. but it just is helping mentally so far
The Following User Says Thank You to tinyterror For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (02-24-2019)
Old 03-06-2019, 12:59 PM

My man and I were together for 1 year and I was pregnant and then he went to prison for 18 months to 7 yrs and this is my first time doing this and staying with him i had our daughter while he was in county he is suppose to get parole Jan 6th but who knows if that will happen I heard even if he does everything they say to do it could be another 6months to a year before he would come out. So I don't know much about that but I am scared he will be in longer and he's never been in any fights or anything he's working in the kitchen which they didn't think he woukd ever get but he did. So it's been hard going threw this the first time that's for sure
Old 04-02-2019, 05:28 PM

This my very first relationship with someone that's doing time. Wasn't expecting it as much as he wasn't expecting it!! Our friendship grew and turned into something more and that became something special to the both of us. Never was rushed..it just happened on it's own. I don't regret it regardless....this so new to me but I'm up for the challenge of riding with him while he finish up his time and come home.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula0422 View Post
Just wondering how many woman have had more that one romantic relationship with an man incarcerated? Not at the same time just more than one relationship.

Example; he came home and it did not work out
or he used you while he was in and was not with you when he came home. Just curious.............
YES, and only. I love him dearly and simply can't wait until he comes home. He is such a blessing to me.
Old 04-04-2019, 03:35 PM

Yup and the only one and the last We are deeply in love and planning to get married I love him with all my being and I feel very lucky to have found him
The Following User Says Thank You to kellydavid410 For This Useful Post:
Alexiel (04-30-2019)
Old 04-30-2019, 09:47 PM

First, last and never ever ever again. Known him since 1976, reunited in 2004, if he ever gets to walk out those gates, i know I will never walk thru them again for him or anyone else. Hell No!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kbsles For This Useful Post:
kellydavid410 (04-30-2019), ricagem (07-15-2019)
Old 06-09-2019, 04:03 PM

Yes. We met in 2013 he was a drug dealer and i never dated the bad boy type but i fell for him. Yall ladies know how that go. We were friends for a year before dating then in 2014 i was pregnant with out babygirl. During my pregnancy at 7 months he was locked up. And has been every since. Now i cant wait till he is home. He has changed so much but i love it ii wish this the good guy i met but either way i guess it was god divine timing. ❤ free him i miss my babe so much.
Old 07-15-2019, 08:57 PM

This is my first and only relationship I've ever been in, and he's the only person I've ever known in jail
Old 08-05-2019, 11:00 PM
His Girl ❤️

First and only relationship with someone incarcerated.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:34 PM

This is my 1st and will be my last relationship with someone locked up, god willing that he does nothing to ever get locked up.

Old 08-12-2019, 03:05 PM
OMG, he's getting out!

Great question!
I met my term-lifer while going through the court system myself. He was on trial and I was being sentenced ((seeing me in tears coming back from my sentencing, he snuck me a note))...I took the wrap to save my daughters dad - so though my lifer is the 1st person I have ever met in while in jail, my ex had been in and out for the beginning of our relationship.

I'll never go through this again though!
Old 08-13-2019, 10:41 PM

Default The only one and the right one!

He is the only man that Iíve ever been with that is incarcerated, we are MWI, and this is the first time in my life that I can honestly say Iím in love 😊