Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey Parole, Probation, Halfway House, Community Service, etc.
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey Parole, Probation, Halfway House, Community Service, etc. All information & questions relating to parole, probation, halfway house, community service, electronic monitoring, etc. in New Jersey should be posted here.

Old 02-23-2019, 07:34 AM

Default Boyfriend got sent from the Harbor (HWH) back to CRAF

Hey guys,

Iím not sure if this is the thread I should post this but I need help! My boyfriend got sent back from the Harbor (HWH) to EJSP ok Friday morning he was sent to CRAF. After calling the OCP in NJ DOC and the social worker as well as classifications at CRAF..Iím told he will go through a process called courtline. He has one in infraction in 2016 at SSCF (still on his record) and this infraction. He was charged with unauthorized contact with an outside person.

My question is since this is his first infraction while being in the halfway house what are the changes he is found guilty or not guilty. They are saying he was with me in a car. Smh. Will he be able to go back to the half way house...? He was enrolled in school and attending and id hate for this to stop that whole process for him.

Also I havenít spoken to him so IDK... any advice pleaseee? Havenít slept since Thursday
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2019, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,339 Times in 2,896 Posts

I'm sorry I don't have any answers for you. I made your post into its own thread though, so hopefully someone with more information than I have will be along to help you.
Old 02-23-2019, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerM View Post
I'm sorry I don't have any answers for you. I made your post into its own thread though, so hopefully someone with more information than I have will be along to help you.

Thank you! Iíve seen people post about this years ago but Iím juSt going a little crazy now trying to make sure he gets back into school