Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > Artistic Corner and Body Art
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Artistic Corner and Body Art Post all Body Art and Artistic + Photographic works in this forum

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 08:59 PM
Fed-X is Back!

Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,825 Times in 1,600 Posts
Post PTO Prison Art, Artistic & Photography Forum Introduction - Please Read

Welcome to the PTO Artistic Forum. This forum is for all PTO members to display their art work and that of their loved ones. This includes, but is not limited to prison art, prison & free world tattoos, all types of photography (except adult / nude), and even videos if you want to share them.

Copyright Notice regarding Pictures / Photographs / Movies:

It is very important that everyone keep in mind that almost all photographs are protected by copyright. The person that takes the picture is usually the copyright holder, even without any formal registration. Some photographs have entered the public domain but the vast majority of them are protected. IF you did not take the photograph, chances are someone else has a copyright to it. Please DO NOT post any photographs that you did not take or that you do not have permission to post here. That mean that if you see something you really like and want to display, do not copy the image off another website and post it here. You may post a link to that photograph but don't attach it.

When attaching photographs, please do the following:

When you upload / attach multiple photographs, please take a little time and describe what each one is. I know some may be obvious to you and most others but there will be some that would like to know more about the photo like location, people and even the date.

I look forward to sharing your experiences and the art of your loved ones. I have a great affinity for any art, and especially prison art.. Possibly in part to me having very little artistic ability with a pencil or brush. I respect those with it.

Ok, fill this forum up!

David
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread