Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > The Nimuay Domestic Violence Support Forum
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Nimuay Domestic Violence Support Forum News and information relating to domestic violence in general. Please post here if you don't see a sub-forums that fits better.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2019, 06:03 AM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 8,125 Times in 3,177 Posts

I was once in love with a man who managed to spend more than a few nights in jail. I was so relieved when he didn't end up in prison.

Then he tried to kill me. Had my reflexes been slower, he probably would have succeeded.

This is why people keep telling you that it's not a good idea for you to visit. The law and the heart and the mind are rarely all on the same page.
The Following User Says Thank You to GingerM For This Useful Post:
Cutepixie (07-15-2019)

Bookmarks

Tags
california, domestic violence, restraining order