Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Wasco State Prison (WSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wasco State Prison (WSP) - California Topics & Discussions specific to Wasco State Prison located in Wasco, California.

Old 09-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Lost and Blue

Thumbs up Yey Yey Yey Finally!!! Finally saw Wasco Counselor

Hey there Girlies,

Well today I got a message from my Man letting me know that he finally got to see his counselor...YEY!!! It took him about a month and days to see his counselor, so by the sound of things I guess that was pretty fast ...his release date is in March so I guess its not too bad, so very happy STILL SMILING...but now Im worried about all those collect calls coming lol....
Old 09-08-2006, 04:11 PM

Right On..march Of 07?
Old 09-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Lost and Blue

Yeah. March 07....thank god lol.....6 months to go
Old 09-08-2006, 05:42 PM

What great news for you, him, and your family! I hope that those six months fly by for you!
Old 09-08-2006, 10:45 PM

good for you. it took two months for my son to see a counselor, and was finally moved to delano
Old 09-08-2006, 11:46 PM
Just1Luv

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousVane
Hey there Girlies,

Well today I got a message from my Man letting me know that he finally got to see his counselor...YEY!!! It took him about a month and days to see his counselor, so by the sound of things I guess that was pretty fast ...his release date is in March so I guess its not too bad, so very happy STILL SMILING...but now Im worried about all those collect calls coming lol....
PreciousVane,
Was your man mainlined at Wasco? If so, depending on where you live, the collect calls aren't THAT bad. We live in OC and each call is $5.70 for 15 minutes (which is the max you can talk).

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/<a href=

The love of my life is HOME!!!!
Old 09-11-2006, 03:06 PM

my man has been there for a lil over two months.. and he still hasnt seen his counselor..

Old 09-11-2006, 04:31 PM

Mine has been there 3 months on Wednesday. He saw his counselor almost a month ago but has not been moved. A lot of guys that were seen by counselors after him and recommended for the same (level 1 CCF) have already been moved. I can't figure out what the hold up is. Does anyone know if it's possible that since he has such little time (Nov 17) they may just keep him in reception (behind glass)
Old 09-11-2006, 11:47 PM

that's great news, My H has been at Wasco since June 30 and just saw his counselor. I hope things go well for you. Let us know how things turn out.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:10 PM
Head over heals

They may just mainline him at wasco, since he has so little time left. call his counselor at wasco. 661-758-8400 just give the operator his cdc# and they will transfer you to the counselor. ask him what the status is. they were very friendly to me, and i called a few times and put a little pressure on them, and my man was moved within 72 hours. i dont know if thats the norm, but just make sure things arent slipping through the cracks....if nothing else they can tell you where they are thinking of mainlining him. im pretty sure they have to move them out of recieving, i know they need the bedspace there for new inmates coming in. as far as i know, when hes first transferred it can take a week or two before they get contact visits,they have to see there counselor there first. but im not 100% about that....good luck! and hope this helps a little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamitha
Mine has been there 3 months on Wednesday. He saw his counselor almost a month ago but has not been moved. A lot of guys that were seen by counselors after him and recommended for the same (level 1 CCF) have already been moved. I can't figure out what the hold up is. Does anyone know if it's possible that since he has such little time (Nov 17) they may just keep him in reception (behind glass)

He's finally Home! 18 months and counting.....
Old 09-13-2006, 01:48 PM

It does help. I feel like a big baby. A lot of you are looking at so much more time than I am but I am going crazy with out him. They moved him to the Gym on the 11th. I think that means he'll soon be out of Wasco. I so badly need a contact visit. I need to assure myself he's still real! Having no contact is the most horrible thing I've ever dealt with.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:55 PM
Head over heals

yeah it is hard. i havent seen my finace in over 6 months, and somedays are harder than others. and no youre not a baby, dont be silly. everyone on here has a different length of time they are going through. no one can say how they would act or feel in your situation, but we are all hear to listen and try to help. if he hit the gym already, he should be moved any time. youll get a contact visit soon, dont worry!! and the phone calls will start again! keep your chin up and be strong for your man. you guys will get through this.

He's finally Home! 18 months and counting.....