Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > The Spiritual Connection
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: DO YOU HAVE FAITH IN GOD?
YES 1,641 98.86%
NO 19 1.14%
Voters: 1660. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2007, 09:02 AM
Harold's Angel

Thumbs up

Our Father I Come Here With A Prayer Asking That You Give Me The Strength To Hold Myself Up Today When I Attend A Friend Grandmother Funeral. God, I Know That You Make No Mistakes And You Have Called Her Home. I Come Praying For The Family That They May Be Strong. God, I Come Praying For The Above That You Make Continue To Move In There Lives And Direct There Path. God, Thank You Again For All The New Members That Have Posted And Decided To Follow You. God You Are A Good God And Worthy To Be Praised. God Thank You For Touching Me This Morning Allowing Me To See Another Day That I Have Never Seen Before And Will Never See Again. God, We Realize You Didn't Have To Do It But You Did It. God, Right Now I Come Praying For All That Is Traveling Across The Dangerous Highways To See Ther Love Ones And Those In The Process Of Going. God, Protect Them To And Back From Ther Destination. God, Carry Them And Watch Over Them. God, You Are A Wonderful God That Has Not Pick Of A Person. God, We Want To Be More Like You. God Continue To Protect Us From All That Try To Bring Evil Our Way. Keep Us Safe In Your Circle. God I Just Wanta Say Thank You Again. God, I Come Praying For All Our Love Ones That Are Incarcerated That You Lift Ther Spirit And Keep Them Close To You. God, Protect Them From All The Negative Things That Try To Push Them Away From You. In Jesus Name We Pray. Amen. :fb:

HELLO TO HAVING HOPE HI ARE YOU DOING THIS MORNING! MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY! HOPE EVERYBODY ELSE HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND MAY GOD KEEP YOU.
HAROLD & DEIDRA
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2007, 02:56 PM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default Amen

I am so thankful that the Lord watches over us all! at all moments for our whole lives. We are blessed and God is Good! Amen Deidra!

Caroline and Chuck
Old 01-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Praying Prison Wife
Donation Award 

Hello ladies!!! I have to apologize to you all for not checking in yesterday. I spent the evening with Sincere and got home pretty late. I came straight in and started looking up some information for him. I fell asleep at my computer doing it. It was my intention to post a goodnight prayer, but that spirit of laziness fell upon me and I drifted off to sleep. So for that I must apologize. I hope all you ladies had a wonderful night last night. And I pray that you all have been safe today. Deidra thanks for checking on a sister, it meant alot. I will be back on later to do a formal check in, as I have to make a quick run. But I did want to stop by before I left the house and say Hello to all and I love you all with the love of God.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:42 PM
One day at a time!

i just whated to say hi to everyone and see how everyones doing. iam doing good iam staying strong and thanks to everyone. its nice to know there someone you can talk to and are praying for you...
see the pic of my man.. i love him lol
Old 01-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Harold's Angel

Talking

HELLO TO EVERYBODY ABOVE & THAT VIEW. TO BE THE HIGHEST POSTED IN THIS FORUM. POWER OF A PRAYING WIFE-PRAYING CIRCLE! THANKS TO ALL WE ARE GROWING DAILY AND THANKS TO GOD FOR BRINGING YOU HERE AND FOR PUTTING THE THOUGHT ON MY MIND. I WAS GLANCING THROUGH SOME OF THE OTHER FORUMS AND WHEN YOU LOOK AT SOME OF THE SITUATIONS I MUST SAY WE ARE TRULY BLESSED. GOD IS A GOOD GOD AND HE NEVER LEAVES OUR SIDE. DESPITE WHAT WE MAY DO GOD IS ALWAYS THERE TO CATCH US. I WOULD LIKE TO ENCOURAGE EVERYBODY TO KEEP SUBMITTING THER PRAYERS AND KEEP LIFTING GOD NAME UP. WE HAVE CREATED SOMETHING SPECIAL IN 2007. SEVEN IS A BLESSED NUMBER, SOMETHING DEVINE LADIES! SO TOMORROW IS JANUARY 7, 2007 SUNDAY I WOULD LIKE EVERYBODY TO POST A PRAYER PLEASE! WE ARE AGREEING AND PRAYING ON RELEASING OUR HUSBANDS, FIANCES & CHILDREN. EVEN IF YOU DON'T PRAY A LONG PRAYER JUST SAYING AMEN MEANS YOU AGREE WITH THE PRAYER THAT WE PRAYED. EVERYBODY HASN'T POSTED ATIME TO CHAT. BUT, LOOKS LIKE WE ARE LEANING TOWARDS EVENINGS FOR SURE BETWEEN 8PM-10PM WITH A SPECAIL REQUEST OF NO THURSDAYS. SO, I'MA WAIT A LIT BIT LONGER THEN WE WILL DECIDE. ALSO, I WOULD LIKE TO PRAY FOR EVERBODY BY NAME. I HAVE SOME BUT, MAINLY THE LOVE ONES THAT ARE NOT HERE. I'M SORRY, BUT I'M BEGINNING TO NOT LIKE THAT IN``CAR``CE``R... WORD. SO, COULD WE COME UP WITH ANOTHER NAME. HOW ABOUT VACATION OR SOMETHING! WHAT YOU THINK? LET ME KNOW! I HOPE EVERYBODY DAY WAS FINE AND EVERYBODY HAD A SAFE TRIP.

PRAYER LIST: NECAA BLACC, MELISSA 2006, RAH'SMOMMY,THEREALMRSSMITH,SINCERE & JUANITA, JASON & TINA, CHARLES & CAROLINE,HOPE4FUTRE,SHAWN& NOTLYTE68, SYLVIA HDZ81,DARNELL & INLUVWITHD, JAY1,ROBERT & NEABOO2010, MILLYJEANJO,HITULILY,MAURICE & SOON2BMIZLOVE, HEISMYLOVE, TOM & HAVING HOPE, HAROLD & DEIDRA

OUR FATHER WE COME HERE PRAYING ASKING FOR YOU TO FORGIVE US FOR OUR MANY SINS. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU CLEAR OUR MINDS RIGHT NOW SO THA WE MAY POUR OUR HEART TO YOU COMPLETELY. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU GIVE US THE STRENGTH WE NEED TO BE STRONG AND SURVIVE THIS PERIOD THAT OUR LOVE ONES ARE AWAY. GOD WE REALIZE THAT WE CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU. GOD WE NEED YOU TO PULL US THROUGH AND PROTECT US FROM ALL THAT TRY TO DISCOURAGE US AND LEAD US DOWN THE WRONG PATH. GOD WE KNOW THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND EVERYTHING IS DONE FOR A REASON. GOD, WE NEED YOU TO HEAR OUR PRAYER AND THE PEOPLE ON OUR PRAYER LIST. GOD, I THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THIS ON MY MIND AND ALLOWING IT TO GROW DAILY. GOD YOU KNOW MY HEART AND YOU KNOW MY PURPOSE. GOD, WE ALL NEED PRAYER AND WITHOUT IT WE WOULD BE LOST. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU OPEN THE DOORS FOR OUR LOVE ONES AND BRING THEM HOME FROM THAT LONG VACATION. GOD, WE KNOW THAT THE SITUATION COULD HAVE BEEN WORSED BUT, YOU SAW FIT TO PLACE THEM THERE TO SAVE THEM. GOD WE JUST WANTA THANK YOU BECAUSE IT COULD HAVE BEEN A WHOLE LOT WORSE. THANK YOU GOD! GOD I COME THANKING YOU FOR HOLDING ME UP TODAY DURING MY FRIENDS GRANDMOTHER FUNERAL. GOD, WE COME ASKING THAT YOU CHASE ANY SICKNESS IN OUR BODIES OUT. THAT YOU PROTECT US FROM ALL THAT MAY TRY TO PREVENT OF FROM DOING YOUR WILL LORD. GOD, PROTECT US, PROTECT THEM AND DELIVER THEM HOME. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU CONTINUE TO WORK IN OUR MARRIAGE AND STRENGTHEN IT SO THAT WE CONTINUE TO BUILD A SOLID FOUNDATION. GOD WE REALIZE NOTHING IS PROMISED TO US. GOD ALMIGHTY GOD THIS IS OUR PRAYER. AMEN. :fb:

GOD WILL SEE US THROUGH THIS AND SOON OUR LOVE ONES WILL BE HOME. WE JUST GOTTA KEEP THE FAITH IN GOD AND HOLD ON. WE'LL I HATE GO BUT, IM'M GETTING AND WHEN I GET REAL SLEEPY I CAN'T FOCUS SO, I'M SAYING GOODNIGHT TO ALL AND MAY YOUR NIGHT BE GOOD AND PRAY FOR US.

SIGNING OFF HAROLD & DEIDRA

ONE WEEK TIL MY BABY BIRTHDAY! KISS TO HAROLD! SMILING!
Old 01-07-2007, 01:51 AM

I love your prayers Deidra they keep me going. Instead of incarcerated I tell people that Tom is working for the government. (I try to make light of it sometimes) It almost seems like it would be worse if they were in the military. Tom told me once to act like he's in a war and will be home soon. At least we get to visit our family in prison.That was so off the subject and I don't know where it came from but it makes me feel better. I'm tired and delirious!! I pray that everyone has a wonderful Sunday and that God blesses us with everything we need. Deidra says it all so well Good night and may God bless each and everyone one of you.
Old 01-07-2007, 01:52 AM

By the way, my name is Beth. Forgot to mention that!!
Old 01-07-2007, 09:34 AM
Harold's Angel

Thumbs up

GOOD MORNING TO ALL THAT POST AND VIEW. JUST CHECKING IN BEFORE I PREPARE TO GO TO CHURCH. I HOPE EVERYBODY DAY I BLESSED AND SAFE.

PRAYER LIST: NECA BLACC, MELISSA 2006, RAH'S MOMMY, THEREALMRSSMITH, SINCERE & JUANITA, JASON & TINA, CHARLES & CAROLINE, HOPE4FUTURE, SHAWN & NOTLYTE68, SYLVIA HDZ81, DARNELL & INLUVWITHD, JAY1, ROBERT & NAEBOO2010, MILLYJEANJO, HITULILY, MAURICE & SOON2BMIZLOVE, HEISMYLOVE, TOME & BETH, HAROLD & DEIDRA

OUR FATHER WHICH ART IN HEAVEN WE COME HERE PRAYING THAT YOU GIVE US THE STRENGTH TO BE STRONG. THE STRENGTH TO BARE ALL THAT MAY COME I WAY TODAY AND ALWAYS. GOD WE NEED YOU TO PROTECT US AND KEEP US SAFE. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU WATCH OVER OUR LOVE ONES THAT ARE AWAY AND KEEP THEM IN YOUR CIRCLE OF PROTECTION. GOD WE COME THANKING YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO SEE ANOTHER DAY THAT WE NEVER SAW BEFORE AND WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN. NOW AS WE GO ABOUT OUR DAYS WE ASK THAT YOU WATCH OVER US. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU CONTINUE TO GUIDE US AND DIRECT OUR PATH. CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS THREAD AND HELP US TO CONTINUE TO LIFT UP YOUR NAME. WE COME PRAYING FOR ALL ABOVE AND OUR LOVE ONES ON THE PRAYER LIST NAME BY NAME. IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN. :fb:
Old 01-07-2007, 09:44 AM

Amen!
Old 01-07-2007, 01:17 PM
HE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Pray For Me And My Family, My Husband Who Is Incarcarated With 2 Years Left With The State, Hopeing To Make Parole In July!
Old 01-07-2007, 02:17 PM
Praying Prison Wife
Donation Award 

Good afternoon ladies!! This is the 7th day of January. 7 the # of perfection/completion. I want to extend a hello to all those old and new that are on this blessed thread. Thank you to our sister Deidra for having the vision and bringing it to existence. I have to agree Deidra, it is truly growing and God is definitely in the midst. Let us pray:

Gracious and kind father, creator of the heavens and the earth, we come thanking you for yet another day. Thank you for another opportunity to come to you in prayer. There are so many who were not afforded the opportunity to even open their eyes today, so we have to thank you for granting us grace and mercy today. We could have been called home at any time during the night, but you saw fit to spare us. You are yet giving us time enough to get it right with the father. So for that we thank you. Lord we come before you humbly to pray for our loved ones who are not with us. Those you saw fit to remove from their previous situations in order to save their lives. Lord we come agreeing and extending a prayer to you for their safe return home. Lord we know that you alone have all power in your hand, so we ask that in the midst of it all that it be your will and not our own. Lord give us strength and courage to endure all that may come against us to bring us down. Against all that may try to hinder us from praising you. We bind it now in your name. Lord we come praying right now for our circle of sisters and brothers: NECAA BLACC, MELISSA2006, RAHSMOMMY, THEREALMRSSMITH, JASON & TINA, CHARLES & CAROLINE, HOPE4FUTURE, SHAWN & NOTLYTE68, SYLVIAHDZ81, DARNELL & INLUVWITHD, JAY1, ROBERT & NAEBOO2010, MILLYJEANJO, HITULILY, MAURICE & SOON2BMIZLOVE, HEISMYLOVE, TOM & BETH, HAROLD & DEIDRA, DARNELL & KIM, AND SINCERE & JUANITA. We also come asking a special prayer for Darnell and Kim who will be going before a parole board soon. Lord we know that the heart of the king is in your hand and you can turn it as you please. So Father we pray for Darnell to be paroled. Lord we pray that you go in the midst of the parole hearing and have your way. You alone are God and you have the final say. So whatever the outcome let is be YOUR WILL and not that of man. Lord give Kim strength to get through this trying time. Through the waiting. Allow her to continue to be a support system for Darnell. Allow us here to continue to be a support system for one another as we continue to lift you up in prayer daily. Lord you are awesome. We know you love us and we thank you for your unconditional love. No greater love than the love of God. As we continue throughout our day, please go with us and guide us. Send your legions of angels to encamp around us and our loved ones for protection. Let us remember that the Holy Spirit has been given to us as a comforter. Lord again we thank you and praise you. In your name we do pray.... Amen Amen Amen
Old 01-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Praying Prison Wife
Donation Award 

And Amen to ALL the previous posted prayers!!!
Old 01-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Harold's Angel

Amen. Juanita That Was A Wonderful Prayer. You Took The Words Out My Mouth. God Is Good And God Keeps On Blessing Us. Thanks To Darnell & Kim For Stopping In And Know That You Are Welcomed. God Is A Mighty Good God And He Knows Our Needs. We Just Gotta Keep The Faith In God And Hold On. Everybody Have A Good Night And Be Strong. Everybody Is In My Prayers Always.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:35 PM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default Just before midnight

:::::; i almost missed it!!!!

Well let me take a moment to welcome everyone and ask how their 1/07/07 went (is going)? i am doing pretty good. this morning my room mate(ILOVEDEASY)(shari and daren~i am adding them to the prayer list please...she will post in here shortly ) and i went off to church. the sermon hit home it was based on God's presence and our priorities. We have to give God his proper slot in our lives, which is number 1. He is amazing. He blesses us with strength, passion, the ability to LOVE, finding our husbands/blessing us with children...and as we know that we can not see our loved ones we know they are there...and we can not see God but His presence is KNOWN!!! and that is key.

Let us pray:
NECAA BLACC, MELISSA 2006, RAH'SMOMMY,THEREALMRSSMITH,SINCERE & JUANITA, JASON & TINA, CHARLES & CAROLINE,HOPE4FUTRE,SHAWN& NOTLYTE68, SYLVIA HDZ81,DARNELL & INLUVWITHD, JAY1,ROBERT & NEABOO2010, MILLYJEANJO,HITULILY,MAURICE & SOON2BMIZLOVE, HEISMYLOVE, TOM & HAVING HOPE, HAROLD & DEIDRA, SHARI & DAREN

Dear Jesus,

I come here, tonight on 01.07.07 thanking You and giving glory to Your name Lord. I know that you are the light, the truth and the way. Please Lord, help us to know Your way. You are a beautiful God. You fulfill our every need. In the Bible the book of John, You say "i am the light of the world, those who know me will live in the light, those who do not know me will live in darkness" Lord, we are in the light. We are your chosen children. We strive to be closer to You and to do Your will. Lord our needs will always be filled by You and through You. You say that once a child has claimed You as the Lord, through Your son Jesus no matter what we can not be removed from Your hand. Lord, thank you. Lord, please give us the strength to get through tonight, and the strength to get through tomorrow. And Lord, even though the return date for our loved ones is unknown, so is Your return date, but with faith we know they will both be delieverd. Jesus, we come to you asking in Your name, that You deliever our loved ones home, safely. Please open their hearts and souls to you while they are away and allow them to feel Your love and protection. Through You Lord, grant them the peace of mind, that We are okay out here because we have You Lord. Dear Jesus, please let Your mercy pour down on us. Fill us with overwhelming peace and strength Lord. Through and with You God nothing is impossible. Lord You are all we need and all we desire. Give us the strength to push the Advisary out of our lives and thoughts Lord. And Jesus, Dear Jesus, bring our loved ones home when it is Your will so Your works can continue to be down. In Jesus name, I pray, AMEN.

Goodnight everyone!!! Tomorrow is a new day!!!

Caroline and Chuck
Old 01-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Praying Prison Wife
Donation Award 

Amen Caroline. Great prayer. Just stopping by to say Good Afternoon to all. I pray everyones day is going well. I will be back later, because I am work. Later!
Old 01-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Harold's Angel

Thumbs up

AMEN SIS, WONDERFULLY SAID. I HOPE EVERYBODY DAY IS FINE AND JUANITA NOT WORKING TOO HARD. (SMILE) I'M DOING OK JUST FINISHED COOKING AND I NEED TO LAY DOWN AND RELAX. GOD HAS SENT US SOME TRUE PRAYER WARRIORS AND I JUST WANTA GIVE THANKS TO GOD. WE ALL KNOW THAT WITHOUT GOD WE ARE NOTHING. WE NEED GOD IN OUR LIFE TO LIVE A LIFE FILLING LIFE. WITHOUT GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE LOST. WE HAVE TO BE PREPARED AND NOT HAVE TO GET READY WHEN GOD CALLS US HOME. I JUST WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY AGAIN FOR ALL THERE POST. WE HAVE ALSO ADDED TWO TO OUR PRAYER LIST: SHARI & DAREN, DARNELL & KIM. EVERYDAY WE ARE GROWING. WE JUST GOTTA KEEP THE FAITH IN GOD AND HOLD ON. I HOPE EVERYBODY HAS A BLESSED DAY.

PRAYER LIST: NECA BLACC,MELISSA 2006, RAH'SMOMMY, JAY1, HITULILY, THEREALMRSSMITH, SINCERE & JUANITA, JASON & TINA, CHARLES & CAROLINE, HOPE4FUTURE, SHAWN & NOTLYTE68, SYLVIA HDZ81, DARNELL & INLUVWITHD, ROBERT & NAEBOO2010, MILLYJEANJO, MAURICE & SOON2BMIZLOVE, HEISMYLOVE, TOM & BETH, DARNEL & KIM, DAREN & SHARI, HAROLD & DEIDRA

OUR FATHER WE COME ASKING THAT YOU GIVE ALL THE STRENGTH THEY NEED TO FACE ALL TRIELAS AND TRIBULATIONS. GOD WE COME ASKING FOR YOU TO PROTECT OUR LOVE ONES THAT ARE AWAY. GOD WE NEED YOU TO CONTINUE TO PROTECT UF FROM ALL THAT SEEK EVEIL AGAINST US. GOD WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE WORTHY AND WE WILL GIVE YOU THE PRAISES FROM OUR HEART. GOD WE NEED YOU HERE IN OUR LIFE FOR YOU ARE THE ONLY WAY TO COMPLETENESS. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU CLEANS US FROM ALL SINS AND HELP US TO BE MORE LIKE YOU. GOD YOU ARE A GGOD GOD AND WE PLACE NO OTHER ABOVE YOU. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR ALL ON THE PRAYER LIST AND THOSE THAT DID HAVE THE HEART TO SAY THEY NEED YOU. GOD STRENGTHEN US AND KEEP US SAFE. IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY. AMEN
```````````` :fb: `````````````

MUCH LOVE TO ALL!
Old 01-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Mi Querido Diamante 21681

Thank all of you for such wonderful prayers. i need them to continue to help me grow as a God fearing woman. Please pray for me for I have come to a fiancial hard spot and feel like I am drowning in debt. Thanks be to God for all he has provided me and continues to keep me in his presence. Jesus I pray to you for all that everyone is in need of and to ask you to answer their prayers. Amen for all the prayers and Thank you.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:01 AM
HE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
Donation Award 

Hello to all,

Just wanted to say hi. I had a visit with MYLOVE this weekend and it was a great one. I just get so sad on Sunday because I have to leave him there. I thank God that He pulled me through the depression. God is truly my strength and my song. I pray that you all have a wonderful week. Thanks for the prayers for MY LOVE and I. They are much appreciated.

BE BLESSED!!

HEISMYLOVE!

Old 01-09-2007, 02:02 AM

I wanted to say Hi. Ive been reading and praying along with you ladies (and gents) but have not made myself known. My name is Shari and my man is Daren, so thank you for including me in all of your prayers. I am so greatful to have women that are strong in the faith speaking love into existance. Praise God for that!

Dear Lord please bless this prayer chain.

Thanks again!!! XOXO
Old 01-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Praying Prison Wife
Donation Award 

Hello to all!! I attempted to post last night but the advisary came into the picture and caused my computer to shut completely off. I had the hardest time getting it back on track. I still am having a problem logging on to my internet connection. I am currently at work. He can't stop me from praying with you guys, there are toooo many computers in the world for that!! (ha ha) I just wanted to touch base and say my hellos. We have a special prayer request so let us pray:

Father we come humbly before you first of all thanking you for yet another day. Lord we know that is was of no goodness of ours that you allowed us to wake up this morning, but it was simply by your grace and mercy that we were able to awaken to a new day. So for that we thank you. Father we come asking for special blessing to rain down on our sister, therealmrssmith. Lord she feels that her financial situation has come to a stand still and she can't seem to see the end result. But we know Lord that you know what the outcome will be. We know that with you all things are possible. Lord sometimes you allow us to come to a place in our lives where we have to lean and depend solely on you to bring us out. Lord I pray that you give her strength to endure and patience as well. I pray that you open the floodgates of heaven and rain down blessings on her Lord. Let your will be done in her life and in the life of her spouse. She is standing in the need of prayer and blessings. Manifest yourself in her life. Speak to her heart and mind and allow her to know it is truly you who she hears and feels. Sometimes our way may seem so dim and we don't know how we're going to make it through, but we will continue to lean and depend on you to fulfill all our needs and grant some of our desires. Your word says that you will supply our need and give us the desires of our heart. Have your way Lord. Surely we all need you and can't make it without you. Continue to be with us in your name we pray. Amen and Amen
Old 01-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Harold's Angel

Thumbs up

HELLO TO EVERYBODY THAT VIEW AND POST. I HOPE EVERYBODY HAD A GOOD DAY AND NIGHT IS GOING WELL. EVERYTHING HERE IS O.K. JUST DEALING WITH LIFE DAILY AND GIVING THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR DELIVERING. I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A THANKS TO JUANITA FOR THAT PRAYER. AMEN! AGAIN, I APPRECIATE THE WAY YOU CHECK IN DAILY AND PRAY BECAUSE WE ALL NEED PRAYER AND WITHOUT IT WE ARE LOST. GOD IS A GOOD GOD AND GOD WILL PROTECT US AND NEVER FORSAKE US. ONE THING FOR SURE AND THAT'S ONCE YOU HAVE GOD IN YOUR LIFE HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU. NOW, SOME HAVE LEFT GOD BUT, GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AND GOD WILL BE WAITING WITH OPEN HANDS WHEN YOU RETURN. WE JUST HAVE TO STAY TRUE TO OUR FAITH AND GOD WILL DELIVER US FROM WHATEVER SITUATION WE ARE IN. SOMETIME GOD MAY NOT ACT RIGHT THEN BUT, GOD WILL COME. THANK EVERYBODY WHO POST! SPECIAL WELCOME TO OUR SISTER ILOVEDEASY. SHARI & DAREN KNOW THAT WE ARE HER FOR YOU! EVERYBODY WE ARE STILL TRYING TO DECIDE ON A TIME TO CHAT. AT THIS POINT WE CAN DECIDE A TIME AND JUST POST IT. WE ARE MARCHING ON UP IN THE HUNDREDS SO EVERYBODY KEEP ON PRAYING AND WE WILL KEEP ON GROWING. I'M SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU AS MY SISTERS. GOD WILL DELIVER AND WE WILL KEEP ON PRAYING. WE HAVE ONE OF OUR LOVE ONES COMEING HOME IN SEVEN DAYS NOW SO TO MAURICE-SOON2BMIZLOVE! GOD IS OPENING DOORS WE JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT. I WANT EVERYBODY TO PRAY THAT HAROLD IS SENT TO A BETTER UNIT THAN THE ONE HE IS AT. TIME HAS A WAY OF HEALING ALL THINGS!

1 I AM THE TRUE VINE, AND MY FATHER IS THE HUSBANDMAN. 2 EVERY BRANCH IN ME THAT BEARETH NOT FRUIT HE TAKETH AWAY: AND EVERY BRANCH THAT BEARETH FRUIT, HE PURGETH IT, THAT IT MAY BRING FORTH MORE FRUIT. 3 NOW YE ARE CLEAN THROUGH THE WORD WHICH I HAVE SPOKEN UNTO YOU. 4 ABIDE IN ME, AND I IN YOU. AS THE BRANCH CANNOT BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF, EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE;NO MORE CAN YE, EXCEPT YE ABIDE IN ME. 5 I AM THE VINE, YE ARE THE BRANCHES: HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME, AND I IN HIM, THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH MUCH FRUIT: FOR WITHOUT ME YE CAN DO NOTHING. 6 IF A MAN ABIDE NOT IN ME, HE IS CAST FORTH AS A BRANCH, AND IS WITHERED: AND MEN GATHER THEM, AND CAST THEM INTO THE FIRE, AND THEY ARE BURNED. 7 IF YE ABIDE IN ME, AND MY WORDS ABIDE IN YOU, YE SHALL ASK WHAT YE WILL, AND IT SHALL BE DONE UNTO YOU. 8 HEREIN IS MY FATHER GLORIFIED, THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT; SO SHALL YE BE MY DISCIPLES. 9 AS THE FATHER HATH LOVED ME, SO HAVE I LOVED YOU; CONTINUE YE IN MY LOVE. 10 IF YE KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS, YE SHALL ABIDE IN MY LOVE; EVEN AS I HAVE KEPT MY FATHER'S COMMANDMENTS, AND ABIDE IN HIS LOVE. 11 THESE THINGS I HAVE SPOKEN UNTO YOU, THAT MY JOY MIGHT REMAIN IN YOU, AND THAT YOUR JOY MIGHT BE FULL. 12 THIS IS MY COMMANDMENTS, THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER, AS I HAVE LOVED YOU. JOHN 15:1-12

PRAYER LIST: NECA BLACC, MELISSA 2006, RAH'SMOMMY, JAY1 THEREALMRSSMITH, SINCERE & JUANITA, JASON & TINA, CHARLES & CAROLINE, HOPE4FUTURE, SHAWN & NOTLYTE68, SYLVIA HDZ81, DARNELL & INLUVWITHD, ROBERT & NAEBOO2010, MILLYJEANJO, HITULILY, MAURICE & SOON2BMIZLOVE, HEISMYLOVE, TOM & BETH,DARNELL & KIM, SHARI & DAREN, HAROLD & DEIDRA

OUR FATHER WHICH ART IN HEAVEN, GOD ALMIGHTY WE COME HER TO NIGHT PRAYING FOR YOUR CHILDREN GOD. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU GIVE US ALL THE STRENGTH WE NEED TO ADVANCE TO ANOTHER DAY IF YOU SO CHOOSE FOR US TOO. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU PROTECT OUR LOVE ONES THAT ARE AWAY THAT YOU MAY KEEP THEM SAFE AND IN YOUR CIRCLE OF PROTECTION. GOD WE COME PRAYING THAT YOU CHASE ALL THAT TRIES TO HINDER ME AWAY. GOD WE NEED YOU IN OUR LIFE TO MAKE IT FROM DAY TO DAY. GOD WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED AND WE GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY. GOD WE HAVE SO MANY THAT NEED YOU FOR SO MANY THINGS AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE ALL NEED. GOD I COME ASKING THAT YOU OPEN THE DOORS AND BRING OUR LOVE ONES HOME. GOD WE COME ASKING THAT YOU DELIVER US FROM ANY FINANCIAL SITUATION, SICKNESS THAT MAY TRY TO ENTER OUR BODIES AND MOST OF ALL GOD WE COME THANKING YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO SEE ANOTHER DAY SO THAT WE MAY CONTINUE TO SPREAD YOUR WORD. GOD I JUST NEED YOU TO TOUCH US AND KEEP US GOD. WE NEED YOU RIGHT NOW GOD. SOMETIME THE BURDONS GET TOO HEAVY AND THE TEARS START FLOWING BUT, I KNOW THAT WEEPING ONLY ENDURE FOR A NIGHT BUT, JOY IS COMING IN THE MORNING. GOD TOUCH US NOW AND POUR BLESSING DOWN ON US. GOD, USE US AND DIRECT OUR PATH GOD. ORDER OUR STEPS GOD! GOD WE JUST WANTA LIVE RIGHT AND SERVE YOU. GOD THERE ARE SO MANY THAT DON'T KNOW YOU. WE JUST WANTA THANK YOU FOR BEING APART OF MY LIFE. GOD WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST BUT, WE KNOW WHO THE RULER IS OF OUR LIFE. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR OUR LOVE ONES THAT ARE AWAY. GOD WE KNOW NOT WHAT THEY GO THROUGH ON A DAILY BASE. GOD WE KNOW THAT YOU KNOW ALL AND SEE ALL AND WE NEED YOU TO WATCH OVER THEM. GOD PROTECT THERE STEPS SO THEY WANT ENTER INTO ANY UNSAFE GROUNDS. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR THEREALMRSSMITH THAT YOU HELP HER OUT OF HER SITUATION AND KEEP HER EYES ON YOU GOD. WE COME PRAYING THAT CAROLINE BE STRONG AND HOLD ON. WE COME PRAYING THAT YOU GET IN THE PAROLE BOARD HEAD AND BRING THEM HOME GOD. GOD WE COME PRAYING THAT YOU HELP MY HUSBAND TO BE TRANSFERRED TO A BETTER UNIT. GOD WE BIND THOSE THAT SEEK EVEIL AGAINST US IN THE NAME OF JESUS. GOD THIS IS OUR PRAYER. AMEN.......AMEN..........AMEN............AMEN..... ......AMEN.........
:fb:

"LIFE IS ONLY IN THE VINE" STAY CLOSE TO GOD, ABIDE IN THE THE VINE, GOD IS ABLE TO SEE US THROUGH. WITHOUT GOD WE ARE NOTHING.

Old 01-09-2007, 09:22 PM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default A blessing

Dear God:

I just want to say thank you for providing a prayer circle full of faith for Chuck, Daren, Shari, and myself Lord. God this is a sacred thread where we come and join together to pray to You and bless Your name. Lord, thank you for allowing a safe haven for us to worship You in another way. Please be with us all as we travel/work/and strive to survive tomorrow in Your name to spread Your love and word. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Hello ladies...just wanted to pop in and say hi and thank yous for all the prayers going up! God is good.

Chuck and Caroline
Daren and Shari

...signing off for the night....
Old 01-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Harold's Angel

Hello Hope4future, Hope Your Night Is Well And God Bless You! GOOD-NIGHT

Last edited by deidra100; 01-09-2007 at 10:02 PM..
Old 01-09-2007, 10:34 PM

Hello Deidra and all you other loving, faithful, and God-fearing ladies,

I've just been sitting back taking this all in and watching how good you all pray. My man does most of the praying out loud and I love to listen to him. He is the best prayer I have ever known and Deidra comes close behind. I know with him, Deidra, and my friends ms.Katy and Lil Sis all praying for me that I can't go wrong. Sometimes it seems like God's not listening but as I sit here thinking back counting my blessings I know my prayers are being answered and we are a step closer to heaven. My man got transferred about a month ago to a much better place and went from a level 2 to a level 1. His spirits are up and he is working out and much happier. The best thing is that he has run into an old enemy that gave him a hug and said he found God. My man said he did too. Infact he is an ordained minister. My work was very slow and that has picked up. I've decided to make the committment (after 5 years) to marry my soulmate. I didn't know if I had the strength to do his time with him but I have more faith now that God is guiding us and carrying us through this journey one step at a time. I thank God for sending in some angels to love us, protect us, and help his will be done. I pray that God sends you all the same blessings and the gift of love that we have share. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:15 PM
Praying Prison Wife
Donation Award 

Amen to all prayers and you ladies have an excellent and well rested night. If you are allowed to wake in the morning, be sure to first give honor to God for waking you up. Start your day off with God everyday and you'd be amazed at how much different your day will go. Throughout the day say a prayer or two. Pray for someone else, someone who does not ask for it. God will bless you as well. I am a witness as to how good God is. I experienced a stroke at the age of 24 and was told I would never be able to walk without the aid of a walker. 5 Months after my stroke, I got tired of that walker and threw it in the dumpster outside my house. Never picked it up again. Regained all motor skill, speech, and all around health. I have no residual affects whatsoever. Praise God!!! TELL me that prayer does not work and I'll SHOW you it does. Continue to pray ladies. I just wanted to share a little testimony with you all to inspire you. Well, I am turning in....Goodnight!