Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > Artistic Corner and Body Art
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Artistic Corner and Body Art Post all Body Art and Artistic + Photographic works in this forum

View Poll Results: Tattoos
He has your name tattooed on his body 639 47.44%
You have his name tattooed on your body 350 25.98%
You will get his name before he gets out 116 8.61%
You will get his name after he gets out 105 7.80%
You would never get his name 137 10.17%
Voters: 1347. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2008, 10:12 PM
please dont lose the key!

yeah my husband has my name on him also .my daughters name on his neck. he still has to add our new addition to the family. our little boy he already has his pattern drawn out. he said he is getting my name again on i dont know how to explaain it on his collar bone like a necklace but not so high up.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2008, 12:40 AM

Nice work Lil Mrs. Aaron

My husband has my first and middle name on each wrist, it looks great!
Old 01-29-2008, 02:59 AM

Thanked 1,451 Times in 904 Posts

Ok, last year, when I went to go and visit my fiance (my husband now) he surprised me with my name tattooed on his ring finger.. I waited and then got his name tattooed on my left shoulder...
So we both have tattoo's of each others name....
Old 01-29-2008, 09:19 AM

he doesn't yet but i got one for us both on my lower back, i got my name then underneath that a love heart then underneath that his name and 2 dolphins jumping at either side and their noses hit the love heart, hard to describe took nearly 2 hours to do but soooo worth it :-D it's all scabbed up now since i only got it done 4days ago but i love it :-) it will be a nice surprise when i go to show him it !

Till death do us part

I'll Never give up on something or someone I can't go a day without thinking about ...
Old 01-29-2008, 12:09 PM
We're made for eachother!

Yeah I have his name tatoo'd on me. It's actually what they call him "Kay2". It's tatoo'd to the left of my belly button, I love it and it looks very sexy, what i like most about it is that it is in his handwriting. He made the stencil himself, the guy just did the tatoo-ing. Its actually graffiti, and his name is underlined with an arrow and the arrow points to my "you know what". So I have his Nickname on me with an arrow that points to my private part as though to say "You see that? Yeah that belongs to Kay2". As far as him getting my name on him, no he doesn't have it. If he wants to get it he will, if he doesn't that's fine too. I don't think tatoo's measure love anyway...
Old 01-29-2008, 01:16 PM
HIS;[inspiration]&[heart]

my babyzdaddy qot my name on his neck,, he told me in a letter that he was qoinq tu,but honestly i didnt believe it untill our visit later that week..
he is also qoin to qet somethinq that symbolizes us on his rinq fiqure!
i NEVER felt like I ever had to get his name on me ,but for some reason lately,, I have really been wantinq to!
prolly on my boobie ;-] riqht by my heart

Our Kinq ; Our World
Old 01-29-2008, 02:53 PM

I have his tatooed on my ring finger with his first three letters of his first and last name... he says he has surprise for me...Don't know yet what it is....
Old 01-29-2008, 03:46 PM
Purple~N~Blue
Donation Award 

He has my first and middle name on his left hand-right on the outside... it is beautiful... I have his name and mine for him on my wrists....

Purple & Blue ... Thought you knew...A Love So Loyal & So True...
Old 01-29-2008, 09:34 PM

i have his initials on my ring finger.

E& Z
Old 01-29-2008, 09:44 PM
He's the reason I breathe

Yes I have his name on my lower back & he has mine on him twice...once on his hand & the other on his chest right over his heart so to speak.

The tattoo I have of him means a lot b/c for one it's my first tattoo & OMG I said I would never get a tattoo & then to top it off it's a man's name...LOL. The reason it's special is one, b/c it's the signature exactly as he signs it from all his letters & its a way to keep him with me. I love him so much & I wanted to prove it so to speak...he absolutely loved it, he was thrilled. He always says it means so much to him that I did it.

He got his first one b4 I did and he didn't tell me until the day I told him I had gotten one. When I went to visit, he showed me 2 of them. He said it means a lot to him b/c I am his soulmate & there is no danger of me going anywhere so why not tat the woman that he loves on him??? Oh how I love that man.......
Old 01-29-2008, 11:28 PM

I have 3 soon to be 4 tattoo's with meaning for my man! I have his name across my lower back as well. We also share "Loyalty" mine is on my L wrist his is on his next and my R wrist has "Team Us" and on his right hand he also has it! Cause it's Us for life!! I'm planning on going thurs. to get "Daddy Jones" on my va jay-jay area so he will always know that shit is strictly his!! He wants to get a portrait of me and also my name but I've made him promise not to do it until he comes home so I/He doesnt have to worry about hep c or HIV! I love all my tattoos and they are all special to me but i'm def. done after the next one! When I went and got his name first the artist told me it was a jinx and not to come back when i wanted it covered b/c it would be to hard but it's been 3 yrs since then and we're still madly in love!
Old 01-29-2008, 11:38 PM
missing my baby!!

my hunny has my name on his neck and on top of his hand...i have his on the side of my tummy and on my foot...
Old 01-30-2008, 12:42 AM
Donation Award 

I am getting it with this check...don't know where i am going to put it....any ideas
Old 01-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Love It or Leave It XXX

Yeah my baby got my name on his wrist on our wedding day, I want to put his name and my moms name on my lower back beneath a tat I already got. We also have two of the same tattoos.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:45 AM

I heard that its a bad luck to have a name of your loved one as a tattoo. I dont have any tattoos and I probably wont get one with his name either. He got few of them but Im sure he wont get my name either... and yes we are madly in love but its bit too much...
Old 01-30-2008, 02:36 AM

I already have his on me twice one with just his first name and the other with both first and last... I just got a new one to match the one on his chest except it says Mrs. Anti-Social with our last name etched behind it. He drew it up and wrote out instructions for the artist and it is now on my lower back. He has Kelly on him also...
Old 01-30-2008, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslsmith
I just went to my first visitation last weekend and my bf surprised me with a tattoo of my name on his neck. We always said we would get them but...I thought much later. Does this mean I have to get mine now?

To the ladies who have your name on his body...What does it mean to you that he did that?

To the ladies who have his name on your body what does that signify to you?
I didn't read though this Thread so not for sure if I am stating something thats already been but you needed one more option: Do you both have each other's names on you.

I don't think that with your BF having his tat now means that you need to get one now... that is your choice but if you have never had one that is also something you have to understand remember it will cost more to remove it then to put it on...

George has my name on his chest right where my head lays when I put my head just under his it says
DEBORAH
Allways & Forever

and is around a rose so its curved over and under the rose.

I have a drawing that he made me years ago for one of my crazy quilts that is a long stemed rose bud wrapped around a heart and a smaller heart at the very end of the rose stem I put my signature of his name across the heart. The Guy did a beautiful job of it and it is like I wrote his name on it.. It is above my heart or should I say just to the side of my heart on the left side we both are left handed so it just came out that way.

Oh and something else to think about if you are going to pay an arm and a leg for a tat you might as well have it somewhere "you" can see it too..

Always and Forever
Deborah & George

My George is Home
March 1, 2012

Last edited by or-mtwt; 01-30-2008 at 12:53 PM..
Old 01-30-2008, 03:23 PM

Haha my man has a portrait of me on his back=]
Old 01-30-2008, 03:28 PM
I LOVE MY MUSLIM MAN!

Ive got Soldado's name tatted in Red on my right BOOTY cheek...Doesnt mean a thing...it puts a smile on my face and his when he see's it...If he never gets my name tatted on him thats cool...I did it cause I wanted to..NOW if he screws up that tat will turn into big red lips where he can KISS my BOOTY!
Old 01-30-2008, 03:47 PM
I'll Always Wait For You!

ive got my hubbys name on me and he plans to have mine on him as soon as he gets home
Old 01-31-2008, 06:40 PM
The dutchess

Wink Mrs Brandon Scott Greene

How did that get there? My husband also has my name on his upper chest. Says "Precious Leslie:". I don't know 'bout the Precious bit though! Ha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture or Video 217.jpg (62.4 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg Picture or Video 281.jpg (34.4 KB, 154 views)

Last edited by lsustaita; 01-31-2008 at 06:41 PM..
Old 01-31-2008, 08:00 PM
Banned

Location: mi cuerpo es en ny & mi corazon es down in FCI Fed-N.J.
Talking he has tatts of me on him already! and we gettin'ring tatt soon as he out in 08!!!!!!

i do wish we can vote multiple in this poll LOL

that way i can be more proficient but i can write comment on exactly how we are on each other! LOL

as i NEVER can do this"unless"i am DEEPLY COMMITTED/Marrying,becoming mi esposo(husband) and knowing COMPLETELY KNOW he is for me as i am for him siempre.....
( no games,just a bright future ahead for us)

MATURE,honest to good loyal wonderful relation between each other, just REAL talk,real vida realmente AMOR,nothing less monagamy 500% and mi best amigo,and en mi future and this is daniel as he know this too and we are on each other!(he has WAY more of ME on his delicious bod then me though!) LOLOL i love him so much that's my boy...i could NEVER tatt mi self if i thought "any"different)

So, on that note, YES! we are now on each other as he is on me (as he do not even KNOW yet lol as i know NO ONE ever did this for him or as he saying love him enough to or was "loyal"like i am with him and he is to me!
so, WHAT A BIG Sopresa(suprise) for him in few months when he gets out!)

but i do think he KNOW already though from familia! LOLOL he will be HEAD OVER HEELS I KNOW THIS FOR SURE...
i did this "after" he got me on him lol daniel is also adding on more about us like "our code"en espanol we share only with each other and also i'm adding more,one more with him when he home matching rings"prior"to us walkin'down aisle in mid 08 or xmas eve 08 our wedding,

*we are going to get the matchin'ring tatts on each other's ring finger i cannot wait!

he is truly so wonderful he deserve it,even though he always tell me i do..

daniel also have me tatted on him,the actual day month and year which look so so pretty on daniel body,very visible with more writing underneath,etc.of us, this day he saying is the MOST important in his life,EVER! it was the day i enter his grimey dark street hood lifestyle/world which as he always saying"

you are my sunshine angelita reina bella" you have lighten me up open me up all this time to the LORD/GOD is now in my life from YOU bella, forever! so he added this on his sexy body too.

never looking back ahora...(now)just moving forward into the future,so happy he home in just few months.

good topic/thread here. thnx for starting it.
adios everyone! god speed to all your love one on the inside,and those coming home soon as mi papi daniel is in few
months.good night.

Last edited by Daniel,i love u; 01-31-2008 at 08:09 PM..
Old 01-31-2008, 08:20 PM

I want to get my dude's name right on my lower back but I want it to be a mutual thing because when you look at it, that is a big step. I mean, atleast to me because even if you cover it up, you still know what it originally was. Anyway, I want him to get a symbol of me or something. But then I think like, what happens if I move on? Another man will have to look at his name everytime he touches me......what do you yall think?
Old 02-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel,i love u

but i do think he KNOW already though from familia! LOLOL he will be HEAD OVER HEELS I KNOW THIS FOR SURE...
i did this "after" he got me on him lol daniel is also adding on more about us like "our code"en espanol we share only with each other and also i'm adding more,one more with him when he home matching rings"prior"to us walkin'down aisle in mid 08 or xmas eve 08 our wedding,

*we are going to get the matchin'ring tatts on each other's ring finger i cannot wait!

he is truly so wonderful he deserve it,even though he always tell me i do..

daniel also have me tatted on him,the actual day month and year which look so so pretty on daniel body,very visible with more writing underneath,etc.of us, this day he saying is the MOST important in his life,EVER! it was the day i enter his grimey dark street hood lifestyle/world which as he always saying"

you are my sunshine angelita reina bella" you have lighten me up open me up all this time to the LORD/GOD is now in my life from YOU bella, forever! so he added this on his sexy body too.

never looking back ahora...(now)just moving forward into the future,so happy he home in just few months.

good topic/thread here. thnx for starting it.
adios everyone! god speed to all your love one on the inside,and those coming home soon as mi papi daniel is in few
months.good night.
You're welcome.... Congrads on his soon arrival and wedding. Hey send me an invitation. I miss Ny.

Last edited by locactus; 02-04-2008 at 11:36 PM..
Old 02-04-2008, 11:35 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Beautiful
I want to get my dude's name right on my lower back but I want it to be a mutual thing because when you look at it, that is a big step. I mean, atleast to me because even if you cover it up, you still know what it originally was. Anyway, I want him to get a symbol of me or something. But then I think like, what happens if I move on? Another man will have to look at his name everytime he touches me......what do you yall think?
My advice is don't get it until u're completely sure u're ready.