Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 07-26-2009, 03:46 PM
SURVIVOR!!!
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,421 Times in 703 Posts
Default How do you deal with the "tension" at visit?

Ladies ive got to tell ya if it wasnt for the baby I almost jumped my hubby today. We have a very sexualy attraction towards each other and even when our visits were behind glass he would put his hand on the window and id put mine on his and you could feel the heat. All he has to do is look at me and I melt, and our kiss goodbye I literally melt into him, I float out of the prison trying to fumble with the keys and today I almost ran off the road thinking about "us in that way" I know im not the only one that feels this way. He always writes me a letter to read before I pull out of the parking lot and his letter today was just way over the top about THAT!! LOL I know he feels the tension to, how the heck he can be stripped search afterwards is beyond me
How do you ladies handle this? Some visits it doesnt cross my mind, today its all I could think about!?!
LittleWing13 (08-04-2009), PTO-189145 (08-04-2009)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 04:26 PM
I love my doofas!

Thanked 7,132 Times in 3,711 Posts

lol well in 23 days you'll be able to enjoy it!

I know what you mean though, he just has to look at me and I'm a goner There is no easy way to deal with it though... I mean we dont even talk about it at visits and its still in the "air" so to speak so we just enjoy it

The Following User Says Thank You to J&D7 For This Useful Post:
Sunflower (07-27-2009)
Old 07-26-2009, 11:07 PM
LaDy YuMYuM LoVes BoNeZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaSutton View Post
Ladies ive got to tell ya if it wasnt for the baby I almost jumped my hubby today. We have a very sexualy attraction towards each other and even when our visits were behind glass he would put his hand on the window and id put mine on his and you could feel the heat. All he has to do is look at me and I melt, and our kiss goodbye I literally melt into him, I float out of the prison trying to fumble with the keys and today I almost ran off the road thinking about "us in that way" I know im not the only one that feels this way. He always writes me a letter to read before I pull out of the parking lot and his letter today was just way over the top about THAT!! LOL I know he feels the tension to, how the heck he can be stripped search afterwards is beyond me
How do you ladies handle this? Some visits it doesnt cross my mind, today its all I could think about!?!

me and my baby just had a visit like that on saturday, it was crazy, we were trying to play cards and i just could not concentrate lol. i would just tease him in any way i could lol and we just looked at each other and it was just UNBEARABLE lol its nuts. good luckk lol ihave to wait 2/3 years lol..
The Following User Says Thank You to PhilsWifey4Lyfe For This Useful Post:
Sunflower (07-27-2009)
Old 07-26-2009, 11:18 PM

Default Visit with Honey Bunny

I spend much of my time when I'm not with hime, thinking about how it will be when he comes home oto me.. It's going to be goodl
The Following User Says Thank You to wand94nard For This Useful Post:
Sunflower (07-27-2009)
Old 07-27-2009, 01:37 PM
---------------

Thanked 5,778 Times in 3,498 Posts

My husband and I have the same problem...and it is very hard to overcome at times...BUT since we have had our vists taken away for 6 months at one point...I am constantly reminding him to behave. The next time we wont be able to see one another for a year...so that always kind of gets him back to reality. But man...sometimes...he just has me going...LOL
Old 08-03-2009, 07:34 PM

Thanked 1,425 Times in 886 Posts

I have the same problem.. it tortures my mind almost 24 hours a day.

hes been home since 12/29/09
&
off probation since 5/28/13
Old 08-03-2009, 08:02 PM
His One And Only:)

I have the same problem and it gets worse everytime I go back. I think I might go insane haha really I dont think there is anyway you can stop it cause really my baby is hot and I'd do anything for a few minutes of alone time if you know what I mean haha

Distance could never break love as stronge as Ours

I found my prince charming and trust me we will have our happy ending!!

Old 08-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Account Closed

Thanked 4,535 Times in 2,021 Posts

Yeah, Keep telling yourself and him to behave or they will take away the visits and he could face other sanctions. That is enuff for me to put the brakes on. Like that one writer says, they will take away your visits.

Best of luck to the poster, Lisa, as her hubby will be home soon and then no one can take away her visit.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:01 PM
see you in my dreams

OH MY. I am sooo nervous to go on my first visit in 3 weeks with my MWI of 5 years. I ALREADY know the tension will be through the roof, it's already unheard of on the phone and through letters... seeing each other will surely be the death of me.

Old 08-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Left my heart in Negril

Thanked 2,832 Times in 1,233 Posts

Oh man...every letter, every phone call has progressively turned into complete smut...thank goodness he's coming home soon...any longer and I don't know where his mind would go. (Don't think I want to either) LOL
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
- Marilyn Monroe
Old 08-04-2009, 02:52 PM
--------------

Thanked 6,984 Times in 2,108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaSutton View Post
omg this one made me LITERALLY laugh out loud. lol! i know EXACTLY what you mean...He just LOOKS at me and get weak in the knees!..our kiss goodbye is like HEAVEN. cause who knows when ill be back to see him you know? (hes 4 1/2 hours away and my car isnt that reliable) But sometimes its like DAYUM!!!!!!!!!! and...talkin to him..and he just like licks his lips...i could die lol. "almost ran off the road thinking about 'us in that way'" LMAO! watch the road girl!!! nah but im the same way.. i get lost in trance at work sometimes..its kinda bad..and when i get one of THOSE letters...man..oh man lol
Old 08-05-2009, 12:29 AM

Thanked 1,237 Times in 599 Posts

I grit my teeth and I just tell myself, "If I pursue this, he will get written up and I won't be able to see him for a long time. Or worse, I'll get banned. OH, and PAROLE!"

He has great self control, but he almost lost it at our last visit. It gets quite steamy in there sometimes.

Old 08-05-2009, 12:50 AM

Thanked 1,425 Times in 886 Posts

You ladies are so lucky you get to touch and kiss your men. I wish we could have contact visits. I havent had any physical affection since April, I dont feel human anymore

hes been home since 12/29/09
&
off probation since 5/28/13

Last edited by MrsCetina; 08-05-2009 at 12:51 AM..
Old 08-05-2009, 01:28 AM
u take my breath away

I haven't vistited Waylon in prison yet, however I'm going in early Sept. for the first time in over 2 years. I know I haven't been his best advocate, but when I used to go vistit him in county, all I did was cry. To think I haven't been able to touch him in over 2 years I'm kind of excited. Even though he will have no hair that is kind of a let down, I always loved his hair.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:26 AM

I will be getting my approval form soon then hopfully i will get to see him in a few weeks.... he is almost 4hrs away but it will be worth it. his letters even make me melt... but most importantly he will get to hold his daughter, he hasnt seen her in a month and she is almost 3months old so she has changed alot i just cant wait!
Old 08-05-2009, 10:20 AM

Thanked 1,478 Times in 796 Posts

WOW--and I thought I was the only one going through this I agree with the others about losing visits...also if it gets too steamy during a visit--you can get up to get a drink or use the restroom....those goodbye kisses are the best/worst--a taste of heaven then back out to the world alone...
Old 08-10-2009, 09:48 PM
grá mo chroí

Thanked 8,259 Times in 3,527 Posts

Boy I will tell you, after 9 YEARS of not being able to visit.............each and every time he walks down that hall (I can see his reflection in the windows before he can see me), I have to literally sit on my hands!!!!!! I want to jump up and jump on him!!!

He actually got "warned" last weekend that our kisses were "too long" so we had to back that up a bit, neither of us will do ANYTHING to get our visits taken away. We both feel the tension EVERY visit. We usually talk about it, in whispers, until one of us has to get up..........he goes and gets a game and I go and get something to eat or drink, to break the tension.

It is something that happens whether we want it to or not, it has from day one!