Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Prison & Jail Wedding Information Central
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison & Jail Wedding Information Central Everything about getting married in prison or jail. Notices, pictures, questions, stories, what to expect.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:55 AM
LadyNeveaux20

Red face MARRIGE / Louisiana Inmate/

Hi everyone. My name is jay. Currently my bf is awaiting trial. I live in Az but will be moving back home to Tx at the end of Aug. we are talking about marriage and I have a done some research but talking to more experiences people in the matter I find to be more helpful. My bf the “other “ Jay is in St Charles Parish at Nelson Coleman Correctional Facility. I read somewhere I would have to do loads of paper work and it would take 4-5 months for it to be cleared. I know Louisiana is a very strict state anyone have experience with it ?
Sponsored Links