Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Missouri Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2018, 05:24 PM

Default Securus Issues: Pressing 1 but not registering? Help!

My SO and I talk several times every day with no issues but all day today I have not been able to talk to him! I hear the recording, I press 1 to accept, but it just keeps playing like I haven't accepted and then hangs up. So he probably thinks I am ignoring his calls until he can get my email explaining what's happening, but it's honestly torture for me too!
I called Securus and they were not very helpful, basically said they don't know what's wrong, they submitted a ticket, and told me to just keep trying to answer.
Has this happened to anyone? If so, do you know how to fix it, or how long this could last?
Sponsored Links