Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss California prison Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2019, 10:43 AM

Default GTL Phone Call Suddenly Ended

I was just on the phone with my boyfriend and out of nowhere, I heard the GTL automated voice say “Goodbye” and the call ended. We were having a regular morning conversation. He hasn’t called back. We never end phone calls without telling each other, “I love you.”

There is money on my account so I don’t understand what happened. And since he hasn’t called back, now I’m worried. Has this happened to anyone else in the past?
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
gtl, phone account, phone call, phone calls, phone calls from prison