Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > FLDOC - What You Need to Know > Florida Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Florida prison Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's regional subforum in the Florida forum.

Old 09-09-2016, 06:27 PM

Default Anyone having phone issues with securus?

Hi guys,

Is anyone elses's loved one experiencing any phone issues with Securus. My guy and I talk multiple times a day everyday and then Tuesday and Wednesday of this week I didn't receive any calls. I initially just thought the jail was on lock down because he is at a pretty bad camp were there is pretty violent crap happening every day it seems. Then yesterday I finally got a call and he said he had been trying to call me the last two days but it kept telling him the number was blocked. So normally I would get 1 or 2 calls later in the evening and I got nothing. So I called Securus and they said they were having phone issues Tuesday and Wednesday but there was no block on my side or the prisons side and that his calls should be going through. So as of this post still no call and my love would not just not call me that I am 100% sure of. So what do you guys think the problem could be, just fyi he got this message about the phone being blocked multiple times before but would just hang up and call again a couple times and the call would go through. I am so irritated by this. Help please

The Following User Says Thank You to Tiffandmike1114 For This Useful Post:
ifheonlyknew (09-11-2016)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2016, 02:11 PM

Friday was the last time we received calls and his mother says that when he tries to call us he's told my number is no longer listed on his call list...Securus couldn't help.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:56 PM

My man has recently said the same. He also said it was difficult to get on phones with the storms going on. Everyone tying to call home...etc. Last time we talked was Sept. 11 (sunday) and said he'd call tues. He always keeps his word and isn't like him to not call on regular, especially before my payday for his canteen. Still nothing tonight. He recvd his gain time just today (DOC web). I don't know what to think! My mind is racing. This isn't like him. Can't seem to find answers that only he can give. So, I continue to wait...hoping and praying he is okay...as usual for past 8 years (-4yrs left). I'll be happy when he'll be physically here with me. Hate the unknown.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:01 AM

Our loved one is at Beto Unit in Texas. He has had issues with 'voice recognition'. This has been going on for a almost a month. When I talked to Securus, they say that because of the noise levels at different units they have issues recognizing their voice. Go figure...this has just started off & on in the past couple of months!
Old 02-26-2017, 06:59 PM

we are. these things have been going on for MONTHS with the phone issues and they just wont fix the problem