Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of New Jersey, including lockdowns.

Old 01-11-2019, 03:36 AM

Question CRAF - what should I expect?

Can someone help on CRAF. He was sentenced this past Friday to 6yrs with an 85!! How bad is CRAF????
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2019, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 6,950 Times in 2,778 Posts

Welcome to PTO, spontaeousgirl. I'm afraid I don't know much about CRAF, but hopefully someone will be along who does.

I moved your post into its own thread, so hopefully more people will see it and be able to help you.
Old 01-13-2019, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spontaneousgirl View Post
Can someone help on CRAF. He was sentenced this past Friday to 6yrs with an 85!! How bad is CRAF????
CRAF It's just that Central Reception & Assignment Facility. They usually dont stay there long. This is where they get classified to which "home" prison they will be going to.