Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP) in Coalinga, California.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 09-30-2016, 06:56 AM
Nica's Avatar
Nica Nica is offline
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: His❤️
Posts: 2,253
Thanks: 26
Thanked 1,279 Times in 791 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisqueen714 View Post
I'm new to this my man just got transferred to the hole does anyone know how long it typically takes to receive mail from him?? It's been two weeks

Welcome to PVSP. It can varie, first of all does he have the supplies?. (you can send him a writing package)

I'm guessing it can take up to two weeks sometimes longer. I hope you hear from him soon. Stay positive.
__________________
WE never stop Believin' as long as we have God, Hope, Faith, & each other...
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #27  
Old 09-30-2016, 09:56 PM
Hisqueen714 Hisqueen714 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: California, usa
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nica View Post
Welcome to PVSP. It can varie, first of all does he have the supplies?. (you can send him a writing package)

I'm guessing it can take up to two weeks sometimes longer. I hope you hear from him soon. Stay positive.

Hello and thank you for taking the time to respond...honestly I am new to this and AD SEG (hole) I have no idea what he does or doesn't have. 😬 I kind of figured he doesn't so I went on USPS.com and ordered him some pre stamped envelopes. How or what is a writing package???? I wasn't sure if your allowed to mail stuff or if it has to be sent through online postal service 🤔 Thank you I just keep writing him everyday and trying to remain positive 🙌🏻. Thank you again
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-01-2016, 07:19 AM
Nica's Avatar
Nica Nica is offline
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: His❤️
Posts: 2,253
Thanks: 26
Thanked 1,279 Times in 791 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisqueen714 View Post
Hello and thank you for taking the time to respond...honestly I am new to this and AD SEG (hole) I have no idea what he does or doesn't have. 😬 I kind of figured he doesn't so I went on USPS.com and ordered him some pre stamped envelopes. How or what is a writing package???? I wasn't sure if your allowed to mail stuff or if it has to be sent through online postal service 🤔 Thank you I just keep writing him everyday and trying to remain positive 🙌🏻. Thank you again

Writing package consist of writing supplies.

40 envelopes
2 books of stamps
50 sheets of lined paper or 1 writing tablet (non-spiral)

They're allowed a 1hr behind the glass visit. You can call adseg to schedule a visit. (559) 935-4900 xt. 5708 Monday ONLY @ 8:30am.

Keep writing him, maybe the CO's are holding back his mail.
Once he has his supplies he'll get in touch .
Stay positive and pray 🙏🏻.

I hope this helps.
__________________
WE never stop Believin' as long as we have God, Hope, Faith, & each other...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nica For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (10-02-2016)
  #29  
Old 10-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Hisqueen714 Hisqueen714 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: California, usa
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nica View Post
Writing package consist of writing supplies.

40 envelopes
2 books of stamps
50 sheets of lined paper or 1 writing tablet (non-spiral)

They're allowed a 1hr behind the glass visit. You can call adseg to schedule a visit. (559) 935-4900 xt. 5708 Monday ONLY @ 8:30am.

Keep writing him, maybe the CO's are holding back his mail.
Once he has his supplies he'll get in touch .
Stay positive and pray 🙏🏻.

I hope this helps.

Good morning thank you again for all the information just one last question that package of envelopes stamps and paper I can send it or does it have to be ordered online from somewhere?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-01-2016, 05:52 PM
Nica's Avatar
Nica Nica is offline
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: His❤️
Posts: 2,253
Thanks: 26
Thanked 1,279 Times in 791 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisqueen714 View Post
Good morning thank you again for all the information just one last question that package of envelopes stamps and paper I can send it or does it have to be ordered online from somewhere?
You can mail the package and put it together yourself 👍🏻. You can get supplies, at the dollar store.

Also in case you didn't know, you aren't allowed to mail him pencils or pens.
__________________
WE never stop Believin' as long as we have God, Hope, Faith, & each other...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nica For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (10-02-2016)
  #31  
Old 03-09-2018, 03:50 AM
lisafields7597's Avatar
lisafields7597 lisafields7597 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: California USA
Posts: 61
Thanks: 15
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Just wanted to say hello to every1. Hubby was just transfered today from Wasco. Hopefully won't be there long tho. Look fwd to meeting new ppl. Plz feel free to say hi or drop me a line. Wish every1 beautiful blessed days ahead & GOD Bless!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-14-2018, 04:47 PM
gonzalezang gonzalezang is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default New comer

Hello all just a few questions???? My husband just got transferred to pvsp . I was wondering how long before I can go see him? Also I am worried about this valley fever we have 4 kids the smallest being 1and a half Im am worried about taking them to visit is it safe this is my concern. All info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-15-2018, 06:14 AM
Nica's Avatar
Nica Nica is offline
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: His❤️
Posts: 2,253
Thanks: 26
Thanked 1,279 Times in 791 Posts
Default

Hi.

He'll be in orientation anywhere from 13-15 days. Once done you'll be able to visit. Valley Fever is present, its throughout the Central Valley. I've been visiting over 5 years, so far WE are ok. I drive ALWAYS with my vents closed.

Hope this helps.
__________________
WE never stop Believin' as long as we have God, Hope, Faith, & each other...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nica For This Useful Post:
lisafields7597 (03-16-2018)
  #34  
Old 08-05-2018, 12:50 PM
HisLuv2018 HisLuv2018 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: CA
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nica View Post
Hi.

He'll be in orientation anywhere from 13-15 days. Once done you'll be able to visit. Valley Fever is present, its throughout the Central Valley. I've been visiting over 5 years, so far WE are ok. I drive ALWAYS with my vents closed.

Hope this helps.
Hello, I'm wondering if you've heard from your guy in the last 2 weeks. Mine is in A yard. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:26 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics