Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP) in Coalinga, California.

Old 02-22-2013, 10:28 AM
HiS FANSY FASE <3

The appplication to fv coordinator or his counselor to approve it? Cause i believe once his counselor approved my husby fv within a week he sent me the ppr wek nd i just got a date for march 8th but it a lil lobger cause she was on meducal leave... frm wht i heard she wrks fast....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetpawzgirl View Post
My husband put in the application last week.. how does it take from there?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2013, 10:32 AM
HiS FANSY FASE <3

Does anyone kno after priolo gives u ur date how long after tht does the hubby get his ppr wuth da date my part to confirm da date??? Cause I got my date on tuesday nd my hubby called me last nite nd he hasnt gotten anything frm her yet? Nd da 8th is not far frm toda.... help.... I been kalln her but cant get a hold of her..... thanks in advance thoe
Old 03-02-2013, 03:15 AM

he should get it two to three days after you got your date. business days because thats when they do mail. but i have had this happen before. as long as you call her ahead of time and let her know then you will be good.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:05 PM
HiS FANSY FASE <3

Yes thank u I did called her nd he havnt got any ppr yet my date is on friday nd basically is a wrap but she also said a lot of wifeys be sayn tht nd if happns again shell have to reschedule smh... like if its his fault he hasnt got it yet.... smh......
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdogswifey View Post
he should get it two to three days after you got your date. business days because thats when they do mail. but i have had this happen before. as long as you call her ahead of time and let her know then you will be good.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:30 AM
Luv Lik Ourz Has 2be Real

We got married in sept and finally are getting our FV package approved!! Took a few calls to a cpl captains and the assist warden to get it going but we are finally gonna get our visit. I have a few dumb but relevant questions...
Once in the visit can we leave the premises at all or will we have access to make a call?
(Not planning on taking my 8yr old the first time and shell go crazy if she doesn't hear from me for 4 days)
Do they allow lingerie ?
Is it true we can only take one pair of shoes?
Can we take lubricants and our own condoms?

If any of u ladies could help out that would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks!!
Old 03-13-2013, 10:41 AM
His... Always in All Ways

YAY FOR YOUR VISIT!! I'm so excited for you! Our first one is this Mon, I'm extremely excited :-)
You can not leave the premises or make phone calls :-( if you leave your visit is terminated.
You can bring lingerie without underwire, I don't know about the shoes, I'm only bringing a pair of sandals so I didn't ask.
Yes on lube, it has to be brand new, so she suggested to get the smaller samples. I got several of them from a local shop ;-)
You can bring 12 condoms.
Hope that helps....
Have an AMAZING time at your visit.... Feel free to ask more questions.
Also Officer Priolo is wonderful, encourages questions and actually answers her phone :-)
Old 03-22-2013, 11:26 PM
Summer of 2017

I have a quick question my husband filled out the application for our family visits. Am i suppose to send our marriage certificate to the coordinator or not until they ask for it?
Old 04-01-2013, 10:01 PM
HiS FANSY FASE <3

Im schedule for my fv in 11 days.... nd I wondering bout the lotion alcohol free?? I wonder which name brand I can take?? Any suggestions ladies?? Thanks in advance :-D
Old 04-10-2013, 10:33 AM
HiS FANSY FASE <3

Ladies when we go to our fv do we need to take a clear duff bag or does it matter?? And do we have to be there at 10 or it can be before that time?? Plzz any info wld definelety help.... thanks
Old 04-11-2013, 07:21 AM
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️

Thanked 1,279 Times in 791 Posts

Wish your thread was more active. The ladies who get FV, or are on the waiting list to get them, please come back and post when you have any info...So many inquires, so few responses.

I wish I had info for you ladies .

BTW, I heard Priolo, is retiring in the next 15 days.

Last edited by Nica; 04-11-2013 at 07:23 AM..
Old 04-11-2013, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolee104 View Post
Ladies when we go to our fv do we need to take a clear duff bag or does it matter?? And do we have to be there at 10 or it can be before that time?? Plzz any info wld definelety help.... thanks
hello so for my bag i took a clear one i just used the bag that blankets/sheets come in and then for my tooth brush and soap and little things i got a plastic purse and put everything in their and i was at the prison a little before 10 they just make you wait in the visiting process area! hope this helps
Old 04-17-2013, 08:52 AM
HiS FANSY FASE <3

thanks for da info.... i seen ur reply as i was outside ready to go on my fv... i took one clear bag nd a regular duff bag nd they had no problem with it. now i know more thn before. must admit those counts really got on my last nerve. Did u know Officer Priolo is no longer there. nd who will be the new Family Visit Officer?? i jus found out whn i was gettn processed nd da Officer didnt know who was gonna be in-charged thnks for da info once again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamswiffey View Post
hello so for my bag i took a clear one i just used the bag that blankets/sheets come in and then for my tooth brush and soap and little things i got a plastic purse and put everything in their and i was at the prison a little before 10 they just make you wait in the visiting process area! hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to yolee104 For This Useful Post:
Mylonglostlove (04-17-2013)
Old 04-17-2013, 11:51 AM

Quote:
thanks for da info.... i seen ur reply as i was outside ready to go on my fv... i took one clear bag nd a regular duff bag nd they had no problem with it. now i know more thn before. must admit those counts really got on my last nerve. Did u know Officer Priolo is no longer there. nd who will be the new Family Visit Officer?? i jus found out whn i was gettn processed nd da Officer didnt know who was gonna be in-charged thnks for da info once again!

yay how exciting that you got you family visit and girl i know those night counts SUCK!! and that phone rings so darn loud lol...so since priolo is not going to be there who is? i want to know i think i might give them a call i hope the next person is as sweet/nice/helpful as Priolo was she was THE BEST!! i want to get our next family visit for my Birthday is on a weekend so works out perfect ! well happy you had a great time and did you guys already put your paperwork in for the next one? lol
Old 04-17-2013, 04:56 PM
HiS FANSY FASE <3

according to the officer who processed me that friday. I think is gonna be lafloure howevr u spell it. But, shealways wrkd with priolo.... i dnt kno i jus sent my fv package now im waiting on a new date. Lol i have to take advantage of ths fv process out here cause in other prisons u have to wait 60 to 90 days.... lol i dnt think im wrong for tht.
Quote:
yay how exciting that you got you family visit and girl i know those night counts SUCK!! and that phone rings so darn loud lol...so since priolo is not going to be there who is? i want to know i think i might give them a call i hope the next person is as sweet/nice/helpful as Priolo was she was THE BEST!! i want to get our next family visit for my Birthday is on a weekend so works out perfect ! well happy you had a great time and did you guys already put your paperwork in for the next one? lol
Old 04-17-2013, 07:40 PM
HiS FANSY FASE <3

Does anyone kno if my husband has to go through the cc1 to get another fv? Or do he just request it from the fv coordinator? Any info is appreciated. Thnks
Old 04-18-2013, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Does anyone kno if my husband has to go through the cc1 to get another fv? Or do he just request it from the fv coordinator? Any info is appreciated. Thnks
After our family visit in JAN Priolo told us that he can just request it from her and we got the papers really fast! but since she wont be their anymore my best bet is to call FV and ask couldnt hurt
Old 04-18-2013, 08:51 PM

Okay ladies...this is new to me. My husband and I just got married on the 13th (yay!) and he has already been approved for family visits. So how exactly does it work? What do I do, and how long does it take to get one? Any info. you can give me at all is very appreciated since this is completely new to me and him. Thanks in advance!!
Old 04-18-2013, 09:21 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggisgirl View Post
Okay ladies...this is new to me. My husband and I just got married on the 13th (yay!) and he has already been approved for family visits. So how exactly does it work? What do I do, and how long does it take to get one? Any info. you can give me at all is very appreciated since this is completely new to me and him. Thanks in advance!!

Congratulations!!!
We are waiting for our wedding date. I am sorry I dont know the fv process yet. Just trying to get hitched at this point!!

These ladies here are great and have alot of info.
I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction.

Maybe your hubby should ask his counselor. IDK

HE>I
Old 04-19-2013, 12:23 PM
Summer of 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolee104
The appplication to fv coordinator or his counselor to approve it? Cause i believe once his counselor approved my husby fv within a week he sent me the ppr wek nd i just got a date for march 8th but it a lil lobger cause she was on meducal leave... frm wht i heard she wrks fast....
His counselor just approved the application two days ago now.. So in a week we should be hearing from the fv coordinator well my husband should, right? My husband is all excited.. I am also..
Old 04-19-2013, 01:32 PM

So who is the new FV coordinator then?
Old 04-22-2013, 11:33 AM
HiS FANSY FASE <3

As of right now.... no one is assigned. But, I went to visit ths wknd nd officer lafoure who processed me last wknd for my fv tld me tht it looks like ahes gonna be da one temporarily until thy hire or assigned sum1 permanently. Ill be kalln in a few to find out whts the new updates on tht I
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggisgirl View Post
So who is the new FV coordinator then?
Old 04-22-2013, 11:36 AM
HiS FANSY FASE <3

Yes he should be receiving da fv ppr wrk nd thn he sends it to u nd u fill out ur part nd thn u forward it to da fv coordinator as of right now is officer lafloure. Frm my understanding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetpawzgirl View Post
His counselor just approved the application two days ago now.. So in a week we should be hearing from the fv coordinator well my husband should, right? My husband is all excited.. I am also..
reggisgirl (04-22-2013)
Old 04-22-2013, 11:39 AM
HiS FANSY FASE <3

grl i been kalln ext 5715 nd no one pics up. But i went to visit nd seen officer lafloure nd she kindly tld me to have him request it frm her thn she said cc1. So i tld my husby to do both. Lol nd my next fv package is thr already. So im hoping i get may 18th lol thnks girl
Quote:
After our family visit in JAN Priolo told us that he can just request it from her and we got the papers really fast! but since she wont be their anymore my best bet is to call FV and ask couldnt hurt
reggisgirl (04-22-2013)
Old 04-22-2013, 04:11 PM
Summer of 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolee104
Yes he should be receiving da fv ppr wrk nd thn he sends it to u nd u fill out ur part nd thn u forward it to da fv coordinator as of right now is officer lafloure. Frm my understanding.
Im so excited i hope he gets the paperwork soon
Old 04-24-2013, 09:26 PM
DizzosWife

I have a question that so far has been a challenge to answer. If an inmate is charged with 266H a can he receive a family overnight visit with his son? Any feedback would be much appreciated.