Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP) in Coalinga, California.

Old 03-08-2013, 09:40 AM
His official girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just me Mom View Post
does any one know what the ext to records is..

Thank you

B
559-935-4900, 1 for more options, 2 for institutional services, 1 for records. That is how I reach records and I've never had a problem getting thru. I don't know the actual extension, sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to faraboverubies For This Useful Post:
Just me Mom (03-08-2013)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2013, 10:59 AM

Thank you for all your help
Old 03-12-2013, 06:48 AM
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️

Thanked 1,279 Times in 791 Posts
Default Records #

It's a late post, but a good reference number for others, that may need the information later on. The extension to records is 5708.
Just me Mom (03-12-2013)
Old 03-12-2013, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nica27
It's a late post, but a good reference number for others, that may need the information later on. The extension to records is 5708.
Great, thanks Nica....
Old 03-14-2013, 10:34 PM
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️

Ladies, I just cancelled an appointment for 8:30 on Saturday March 16th. I have to work . Its available if you need one...
Old 03-17-2013, 08:25 PM
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️

Default Sunday's visit

I drove up to PV today and spent a beautiful Sunday with my Baby. The weather was wonderful, the sun was shining, there was a nice breeze in the air. The patio was busy with families and kiddies as well as inside. I have to say the change of CO's in the foyer and podium was fantastic. I pecked and hugged my Baby the entire day. We were very mindful and did not want to overdue it. However, there were others , you can imagine. LoL ....

We had a GREAT day .....I just adore and my Baby.....
faraboverubies (03-17-2013)
Old 03-17-2013, 09:26 PM
I will always love him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nica27 View Post
I drove up to PV today and spent a beautiful Sunday with my Baby. The weather was wonderful, the sun was shining, there was a nice breeze in the air. The patio was busy with families and kiddies as well as inside. I have to say the change of CO's in the foyer and podium was fantastic. I pecked and hugged my Baby the entire day. We were very mindful and did not want to overdue it. However, there were others , you can imagine. LoL ....

Sounds like you had a fantastic day...I'm a little jealous ...j/k. Glad you had a great day!
Old 03-18-2013, 08:37 AM
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shereez View Post
Sounds like you had a fantastic day...I'm a little jealous ...j/k. Glad you had a great day!

Thanks Shereez. Girlie, I see your ticker May, is fast approaching. You will have a fantastico day yourself. I'm so Happy for you. I too look forward to your reunion, and the details
Old 03-18-2013, 12:37 PM
I will always love him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nica27 View Post
Thanks Shereez. Girlie, I see your ticker May, is fast approaching. You will have a fantastico day yourself. I'm so Happy for you. I too look forward to your reunion, and the details
I cannot wait! I already have my clothes picked out (I think ) my little bag with all the toiletries is packed..in other words I'M READY!
Old 03-18-2013, 09:39 PM
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shereez View Post
I cannot wait! I already have my clothes picked out (I think ) my little bag with all the toiletries is packed..in other words I'M READY!

Nice! you go girl ...
Shereez (03-18-2013)
Old 03-18-2013, 11:33 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifeyMrsG View Post
Santa Ana

you stay in OC ?
<<<that's pretty awesome I just moved from Santana but I think I may moving back down that way very soon , u visit often?
(:
Old 03-19-2013, 07:16 PM

Quote:

Hey nica that's cool. I'm glad you had a wonderful visit...:-)
..you sound like my visit...the patio was crowded...man I can agree, it was beautiful....:-)
Old 03-19-2013, 11:58 PM
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by passionfruit View Post
Hey nica that's cool. I'm glad you had a wonderful visit...:-)
..you sound like my visit...the patio was crowded...man I can agree, it was beautiful....:-)
Passionfruit, those visits are the BEST are they not ?!?
Old 03-21-2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:

Passionfruit, those visits are the BEST are they not ?!?
Omg Nica27...Yessss dammmmmm yes....its like I have fallen all over in love again with my honey...whew...I want to go this weekend but I have no cash for gas....

Nica.. do I need to cancel my appt for Saturday?
Old 03-22-2013, 05:55 AM
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️

Quote:
Omg Nica27...Yessss dammmmmm yes....its like I have fallen all over in love again with my honey...whew...I want to go this weekend but I have no cash for gas....

Nica.. do I need to cancel my appt for Saturday?

Yes!! Sac, keeps a log. When VPASS was a pilot program they were keeping track of everything. Besides ALL, scheduled appointments should be cancelled allowing all other family member wanting to visit a chance.

I know the feeling when you can't visit.

Last edited by Nica; 03-22-2013 at 05:57 AM..
Old 03-22-2013, 08:44 AM

Quote:

Yes!! Sac, keeps a log. When VPASS was a pilot program they were keeping track of everything. Besides ALL, scheduled appointments should be cancelled allowing all other family member wanting to visit a chance.

I know the feeling when you can't visit.
Good morning happy Friday....yes I remember you had to miss due to work...

Ok thanks.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:26 AM

Hi ladies... I am cancelling my visiting appointment fo r tomorrow March 23..at 9:30...
Old 03-22-2013, 10:15 PM
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just me Mom View Post
does any one know what the ext to records is..

Thank you

B
This is the correct # ladies. She always picks up.

(559) 935-4900

Extension 121

(I posted the incorrect one previously) I posted visitings and NOT records.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:11 PM

Default Help!!

Hello Ladies! I'm new to PVSP, this will be our 4th prison and hopefully our last!! I was hoping that someone could give me pointers on what to wear, what to stay away from, colors, skinny jeans ok or not, jewelry, how crazy they are on tightness of clothes, how the whole visiting process works, etc. i know all about V Pass and I'm familiar with that so I'm good on that one. I also read that you can't bring in dollar bills, only quarters? Is that true?! My man is a fat kid at heart and he EATS. I can't imagine bringing $50 in quarters!! Lol...I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions later, but for now my main concern is the dress code bc we all know that handbook doesn't mean shit! Lol, thanks in advance!!
Old 03-26-2013, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarabeth720
Hello Ladies! I'm new to PVSP, this will be our 4th prison and hopefully our last!! I was hoping that someone could give me pointers on what to wear, what to stay away from, colors, skinny jeans ok or not, jewelry, how crazy they are on tightness of clothes, how the whole visiting process works, etc. i know all about V Pass and I'm familiar with that so I'm good on that one. I also read that you can't bring in dollar bills, only quarters? Is that true?! My man is a fat kid at heart and he EATS. I can't imagine bringing $50 in quarters!! Lol...I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions later, but for now my main concern is the dress code bc we all know that handbook doesn't mean shit! Lol, thanks in advance!!
Hi and welcome...:-)

I would be careful wearing skinny jeans.I was there once and the officer sent a lot of women out to change clothing. It was a female officer...the men are ok...lol I usually wear black. I read you can't wear red...I know the other ladies will have more info for you...
Old 03-26-2013, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Hi and welcome...:-)

I would be careful wearing skinny jeans.I was there once and the officer sent a lot of women out to change clothing. It was a female officer...the men are ok...lol I usually wear black. I read you can't wear red...I know the other ladies will have more info for you...
Really?! Hmm ok...maybe I'll stay away from those the first time until I get a feel for it. What about layering? I've only been to one prison (Chino) that they didn't allow it. Are velour outfits ok?
Old 03-26-2013, 08:26 PM
Summer of 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarabeth720

Really?! Hmm ok...maybe I'll stay away from those the first time until I get a feel for it. What about layering? I've only been to one prison (Chino) that they didn't allow it. Are velour outfits ok?
Ok here r my tips from what I've seen and been thru.. you can wear red.. I've worn a red shirt with black Dickies and I've also worn a black shirt with red pants.. Yeah the female visiting CO is very strict on what she allows in.. She doesn't allow tight clothing no cleavage.. umm for layering you can wear a tank/spaghetti strap under but not alone.. Velour outfits are allowed as long as they are not revealing to much.. If you have any more questions feel free to ask..
Old 03-27-2013, 01:12 AM

OMG! My husband hasn't gotten transfered and it already feels like a hassle... One quick questions.

How is this prison when it comes to dress code? Do they allowed two tops at a time?
Please advice.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:20 AM
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarabeth720 View Post

: Welcome to PV...

Yes, you can only take coins. I usually take $25 in quarters and $25 in dollar coins. I personally have worn red flats and red tees without a hitch.
YES, there is a lady who checks you out from head to toe, if you look too cute and have on a head turning outfit your toast, you will need to change. Be prepared with extra clothing and patience. Oh and make sure your booty is covered they look to see if your pants are too tight around the bum area .

Last edited by Nica; 03-27-2013 at 01:22 AM..
Old 03-27-2013, 09:15 AM

Quote:

: Welcome to PV...

Yes, you can only take coins. I usually take $25 in quarters and $25 in dollar coins. I personally have worn red flats and red tees without a hitch.
YES, there is a lady who checks you out from head to toe, if you look too cute and have on a head turning outfit your toast, you will need to change. Be prepared with extra clothing and patience. Oh and make sure your booty is covered they look to see if your pants are too tight around the bum area .
Omg!!!! Nica27...you are so right...cover your booty...she is like a hawk....yea you can't be too cute thats for sure....lol yea extra closing is a must....lol