Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > McCreary USP and FPC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

McCreary USP and FPC Topics and Discussions relating to the United States Penitentiary (USP) and Federal Prison Camp (FPC) in McCreary, Kentucky.

Old 03-31-2016, 02:02 PM

Hey Honey!!! Bring a change of clothes!!! The guards are a hit or miss.. Some are really nice and easy going while others are complete dicks!!! Be prepared to play the role of a waitress, you LO cannot move around and you only touch when he comes out and at the end of the visit oh and during picture time.. W usually take like 15 pictures so we can enjoy one another..it's really not that bad; just be prepared and have change!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2016, 02:02 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 10,979 Times in 4,574 Posts

Hi there ,welcome to PTO I have given you your own thread as you may get more responses than if you tag on the end of the lockdownthread. I have some experince of USP McCreary.
It si way up a mountain road and quite remote. I stayed in williamsburg about 20 mins away and there are some decent lost cost motels there I stayed in the super 8.
The visiting procedure is quite simple and the staff were polite.
There are vending machines to buy food however they do empty out quite quickly so get what you want early on.
You can kiss and hug at the start and end of your visit. Enjoy your visit

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:30 PM
Donation Award 

There are a couple of hotels in Oneida, TN about 15 minutes away. Vending machines empty quickly and are not refilled from Saturday to Sunday.
The Following User Says Thank You to Huskers For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (05-13-2016)