Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > McCreary USP and FPC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

McCreary USP and FPC Topics and Discussions relating to the United States Penitentiary (USP) and Federal Prison Camp (FPC) in McCreary, Kentucky.

Old 03-25-2018, 07:09 PM

Default Any info on USP MCCREARY please!

Hey everyone. I am trying to find anyone that knows anything about this facility to give me some insight please. According to the BOP that’s where my husband is, and I haven’t heard from him since the night before he was taken there from county jail here. I have been combing through many threads, and can’t seem to find any recent information, besides the lockdown thread. I am trying to get an idea of what kind of place this is, and what I can expect from this point. I would truly appreciate it if someone who has experience with this facility can give me some insight. Also, is the drive up the mountain very dangerous, and how long does it take to get up the mountain? Thank you in advance
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2018, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaki1 View Post
Hey everyone. I am trying to find anyone that knows anything about this facility to give me some insight please. According to the BOP thatís where my husband is, and I havenít heard from him since the night before he was taken there from county jail here. I have been combing through many threads, and canít seem to find any recent information, besides the lockdown thread. I am trying to get an idea of what kind of place this is, and what I can expect from this point. I would truly appreciate it if someone who has experience with this facility can give me some insight. Also, is the drive up the mountain very dangerous, and how long does it take to get up the mountain? Thank you in advance
I hope someone replies! My man been at MCCreary for about 2 & a half months now & so far itís been fine. Although, he donít say much to me or his mom bout things. He was at USP Lee before that & my goodness!! They was on lockdown every other week, we hated it. So far, no lockdowns that have lasted longer than 2hrs 🤞🏽🙏🏽
I wish you guys all the best, this am emotional journey for sure!!
The Following User Says Thank You to BabyGxx1 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (04-01-2018)