Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > USP Victorville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

USP Victorville Topics and discussion specific to USP VIctorville in Adelanto, CA.

Old 12-23-2016, 12:41 PM
enamorada

Default Any of you have a loved one in USP Victorville?

Any of you have a loved one in USP Victorville? I am very worried about my husband he was transferred here, we under the impression he was going to a minimum security prison
The Following User Says Thank You to Juanjose For This Useful Post:
Lytebryte (09-09-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2016, 01:44 PM
Heathen Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,976 Times in 1,742 Posts

I've known several friends at USP Victorville over the years. Nothing to be scared of, it's just another prison. The same rules apply everywhere. Don't borrow, don't gamble, don't brag about your crimes, don't do drugs, enroll in as many programs as possible and try to get a job to keep busy. There was probably reason they put him in a USP instead of an FCI or a camp.
Haileylovely (02-14-2018), julzb (02-15-2018), Lytebryte (01-02-2017), WaitingFor2025 (01-06-2017)
Old 12-23-2016, 02:01 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 9,207 Times in 3,889 Posts

Occasionally inmates go to USP Victorville on holdover waiting to go somewhere else ,so it may not be his final destination.
Its pretty standard as far as BOP goes. They lock down a lot but its no more dangerous than any other place.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
The Following User Says Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
Lytebryte (01-02-2017)
Old 01-02-2017, 08:12 PM
The Wait Is Almost Over!.

My boyfriend is in USP!.

God gives his toughest battles, to his strongest💪🏼 soldiers!. I'm loyal to the soil... And nobody can change that.. The wait is almost over, and I'm patiently waiting on Babe!. ⌛️ ❤️💯🤷🏽
Old 01-06-2017, 12:04 PM

My husband was transferred there over the summer. They go on lockdown A LOT and emails take forever to get (sometimes 24 hours). There's been a few fights and stabbings while he's been there but as long as he minds his business he'll be fine. Also visiting is stressful cause the guards make up their own rules, always bring extra clothing and shoes. My strategy is to dress like I'm visiting my grandmother for tea LOL.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WaitingFor2025 For This Useful Post:
Hurley123 (08-29-2017), julzb (09-30-2017), Lytebryte (01-06-2017)
Old 01-06-2017, 12:13 PM

I was dressed like I was going to see granny and the started harassing my baby... making him take of his coat and changing his white pants.. Oh yeah the new Victorville USP rule in the visting room is NO COATS OR JACKETS!. Including children.... And remember it's very cold in the visiting... SMH JUST AWFUL!.

God gives his toughest battles, to his strongest💪🏼 soldiers!. I'm loyal to the soil... And nobody can change that.. The wait is almost over, and I'm patiently waiting on Babe!. ⌛️ ❤️💯🤷🏽
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lytebryte For This Useful Post:
Carmel65 (10-16-2017), WaitingFor2025 (01-06-2017)
Old 01-06-2017, 12:18 PM

That's messed up cause it's also like 30/40 degrees when we get there in the morning so now they want our kids to freeze. We'd be charged with child neglect if we did that anywhere else but it's cool for them...ugh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WaitingFor2025 For This Useful Post:
julzb (02-15-2018), Lytebryte (01-06-2017)
Old 01-06-2017, 01:00 PM

You can say that again.. That is so true.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lytebryte For This Useful Post:
WaitingFor2025 (01-06-2017)
Old 08-29-2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lytebryte View Post
My boyfriend is in USP!.
My man is in there as well.... :/ Also waiting for 2025..... seems so far away
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hurley123 For This Useful Post:
julzb (08-31-2017), Lytebryte (10-03-2017)
Old 09-09-2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanjose View Post
Any of you have a loved one in USP Victorville? I am very worried about my husband he was transferred here, we under the impression he was going to a minimum security prison
Yes my LO is in USP.. WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE!. 🤷🏼*♀️

Old 09-30-2017, 05:31 PM

My husband was in there a few years and it is very cold in visitation and they have this big dirty hairy fat officer that looks like a biker shrek. He makes his own rules, talks rude to everyone including grandmas, kids and wives. In front of everyone he has hopped across a desk and landed full force on a guy prying his mouth open yelling and screaming to spit it out (probably wasnt a drug at all) he is the worst one but they are all screwed up. Super picky on clothing. Said my whole cleavage was showing... it was my neck. My neck was showing. Cleavage is where your breast crease is people and I am old an fat so not some sex symbol. I always wore jeans and a full long sleeve shirt or sweater as they turn the air down to 50s. The officers have control of it in visitation and in the summer they might turn it up where you are too hot. They send a loud and clear message they dont want visitors. You sit far apart with a table inbetween. Sucky part? Medium II put 2 tables inbetween you and you have to scream to hear each other and they purposely put couples out like white, black, hispanic, white, black, hispanic trying to cause trouble between men. Now out in the real world isnt any of our men likely racist in any way but in prison you have to stick with your own. Period. It is a rule and it is enforced. Victorville had murders just a few years ago and it was committed by a known serial killer and he has been rolled out. Not his first offense on the inside. Hopefully it is better there now but I doubt it. Really that place needs some shaking up in their staffing as they are abusive and not following federal regulations by making their own rules and being abusive.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to julzb For This Useful Post:
Carmel65 (10-16-2017), Hurley123 (10-01-2017), Lytebryte (10-01-2017)
Old 10-01-2017, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julzb View Post
My husband was in there a few years and it is very cold in visitation and they have this big dirty hairy fat officer that looks like a biker shrek. He makes his own rules, talks rude to everyone including grandmas, kids and wives. In front of everyone he has hopped across a desk and landed full force on a guy prying his mouth open yelling and screaming to spit it out (probably wasnt a drug at all) he is the worst one but they are all screwed up. Super picky on clothing. Said my whole cleavage was showing... it was my neck. My neck was showing. Cleavage is where your breast crease is people and I am old an fat so not some sex symbol. I always wore jeans and a full long sleeve shirt or sweater as they turn the air down to 50s. The officers have control of it in visitation and in the summer they might turn it up where you are too hot. They send a loud and clear message they dont want visitors. You sit far apart with a table inbetween. Sucky part? Medium II put 2 tables inbetween you and you have to scream to hear each other and they purposely put couples out like white, black, hispanic, white, black, hispanic trying to cause trouble between men. Now out in the real world isnt any of our men likely racist in any way but in prison you have to stick with your own. Period. It is a rule and it is enforced. Victorville had murders just a few years ago and it was committed by a known serial killer and he has been rolled out. Not his first offense on the inside. Hopefully it is better there now but I doubt it. Really that place needs some shaking up in their staffing as they are abusive and not following federal regulations by making their own rules and being abusive.
PorkChop!... That's what everyone calls him..

They have another jet black CO, that is very disrespectful toward everyone...

And there's now 2 tables between you and the inmate. Every since they removed the vending machines out of the visiting room area. Yup! There's no longer any food to eat. So if your in the top 5 in the morning. You have a 90% Chance of getting in before count and you will starve until 2:30 or 3pm... If you have small children it's even worse because there's no food and the kids room has a stack of chairs in the door way. Clearly saying the kids room is closed.. ITS BAD DOWN THERE AND THE VISITING PROCESS JUST TOPS IT OFF!. My biggest recommendation is to bring lots of clothes and don't even go back and forth with them. Beat them at their own game.. I just go change and think what I want to say out loud!.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lytebryte For This Useful Post:
julzb (10-09-2017)
Old 10-09-2017, 08:46 PM

Yes the inmates call him pork chop I named him shrek though. He is a royal ass. He is the reason why there is no food in the vending etc. He made people flatten out their chips packages etc flat so that he could eagle eye from the camera at the desk. He imagined everyone bringing in drugs and was one rude nugget. Really this man is probably the creapy guy in your neighborhood you keep your children away from. Thin line there between him being a c.o. and an inmate I am sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to julzb For This Useful Post:
Lytebryte (10-09-2017)
Old 10-16-2017, 09:48 PM

My guy is in SHU in USP Victorville. I have not been to see him because I live 3000 miles away and can't get there to see him. He got transferred there March 2nd 2017 from Terre Haute Indiana. We were sure he was going to get closer to home at least to Allenwood Pennsylvania. Even his stuff got sent to Allenwood but he got sent to Victorville LOL. I wouldn't be able to see him in the regular visiting room but after reading all this stuff you guys wrote I don't know if I would want to. It would be a huge expense for me to go all the way out there to visit him for two hours behind glass. We keep praying that he gets transferred out of there sometime soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Carmel65 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (10-17-2017)
Old 02-14-2018, 09:11 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitingFor2025 View Post
That's messed up cause it's also like 30/40 degrees when we get there in the morning so now they want our kids to freeze. We'd be charged with child neglect if we did that anywhere else but it's cool for them...ugh

Hi WAITINGFOR2025 , I notice your info says AZ. My fiance is from AZ Burt currently in the USP as well
The Following User Says Thank You to Haileylovely For This Useful Post:
julzb (02-15-2018)