Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > High Desert State Prison (HDSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

High Desert State Prison (HDSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to HDSP-High Desert State Prison located in Susanville, California.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2013, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savswifey View Post
I've sent letters through jpay a few times and I don't think my man ever got them. Does anyone know if that even works? I've sent my new number and he has yet to call. If he got them I know he would have called for sure.
I do the same thing you can only write 34 lines my ex fiancé has received them but like always it's behind the c/os seem to take there sweet ass time to print and give but if u want call and make sure I tell them u sent them thru jpay