Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Probation, Parole & Supervision
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Probation, Parole & Supervision Having problems (or need info) with Probation, Parole or Community Corrections & Supervision?? Lets talk about it here.

Old 05-22-2019, 09:03 PM

Default Questions regarding parole

Hi all,

My fiance was on probation for two felonies in Texas, (prohibited weapon & habitual evadibg arrest). He violated probation and ao his probation was revoked. He was also charged with a burglary of a building which i have first habd knowledge he did not do but there is evidence of him being outside of the house. (It was an empty rent house he was looking at down the road from the house he just rented). On his other charges he did SAFEP and was sentenced to 10 years probation he has successfully compketed 5 of those years which included SAFEP until recently. They are giving him 5 years on those charges but giving him all his back time plus 20% if he doesnt get in trouble they are tryibg to negotiate the burglary chargw in there to run concurrent (trying to figure that part out, we go to court tomirrow). If we get what we want his attorney said with everything he could do at the least 3 1/2 additional months and hopefully get out on parole. He has been in there a month today. Is it likely he can get granted parole this quickly? If so is it too late to get together a parole packet? His attorney said hell be here a month and then get sent off and will then hopefully get sent back fown here and out on parole?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jcs720 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (05-24-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2019, 06:13 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 30,429 Times in 15,215 Posts

Im sorry this happened....
I wish I knew what to tell you but I dont.
It sounds untrue about the time, but again I dont know.
I hope it IS true and he does minimal time and can get back out on probation

That's my dog's nose art