Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

CDCR - What You Need to Know Information relating to the California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation. Q&A for those new to the CDCR system should be posted here.

Old 10-10-2018, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarianna View Post
Thanks for clearing that up, JessesGirl2022. I totally share your frustration towards CDCR, my fiancť is on a non-designated yard and has not escaped incident-free...I am glad he's not hurt (yet).
Do you mind if I ask what Prison your fiancťe in? Are they still on lockdown? Has he been able to call? Has he written to you with details of whatís going on? Iím sorry for the barrage of questions. My husbandís yard hasnít been integrated, yet and, of course my nerves are shattered.
Sarianna (10-10-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2018, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSING MY GUYS View Post
I do not know how to upload the flier but you can join the Facebook group titled NonDPF Cainmates. There are other Facebook groups for wives, girlfriends and loved ones of the incarcerated. There are groups pertaining to individual prisons as well.
Peaceful rally
November 2, 2018
CDCR Headquarters in Sacramento
12pm
I donít know if I am allowed to leave an email address.
Thank you! I just sent a request on fb to that page and i also saw the flier for the protest im gonna do what i can to get there for that and hopefully i can bring some people with me- the more the better right?
The Following User Says Thank You to JessesGirl2022 For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (10-10-2018)
Old 10-10-2018, 03:12 AM
Midnight Sun Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,353 Times in 1,538 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSING MY GUYS View Post
Do you mind if I ask what Prison your fiancťe in? Are they still on lockdown? Has he been able to call? Has he written to you with details of whatís going on? Iím sorry for the barrage of questions. My husbandís yard hasnít been integrated, yet and, of course my nerves are shattered.
Mine is at Wasco and they have not been on lockdown at all since he's been there - he calls regularly, so we don't write that often these days. He told me on the phone the details of what went down with the incident (after he'd had his hearing). I don't really feel comfortable putting the details out here, sorry, but nobody got hurt as the guards came in and broke it off. As for him sharing with me what's going on....I don't think it is that bad where he's at, he's never given me the impression that he is overly concerned or fearing for his life, although he's admitted that stuff goes on every week and obviously you always need to watch your back. He has actually said that he thinks integration could be a good thing, he just thinks it shouldn't be done this way and the staff do not know what they are doing...so the whole thing is kinda messed up because of that.

I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry yourself sick