Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arizona.

Old 09-13-2018, 09:39 PM

Default Son has landed at Lewis/Morey unit

Greetings,

Just found out that my son is at a 4 yard at Lewis Prison, Morey Unit. I researched the prison and it has had a lot of scary things happen this past year. I am trying hard to be positive. I have not spoken with him yet as he was transferred there last night from Alhambra.

I would like any information on that unit. I also have to wait for a letter to apply for visitation right?

thank you in advance......trying to keep the faith.

Pamela
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2018, 09:47 PM

Now that he has hit a yard you can apply for visits and phone calls. You can mail in a paper app or do it online - your choice and no need to wait for a letter as far as I know unless there are apecial circumstances..
The Following User Says Thank You to mama_pig For This Useful Post:
Pamelaspeach (09-13-2018)
Old 09-13-2018, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama_pig View Post
Now that he has hit a yard you can apply for visits and phone calls. You can mail in a paper app or do it online - your choice and no need to wait for a letter as far as I know unless there are apecial circumstances..

I have an old dui from 2005 and I was on probation for a year that want all that information for the application and I donít even have it any more. What should I do?
The Following User Says Thank You to Pamelaspeach For This Useful Post:
mama_pig (09-13-2018)
Old 09-13-2018, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelaspeach View Post
I have an old dui from 2005 and I was on probation for a year that want all that information for the application and I donít even have it any more. What should I do?
Are you still on probation? I was on felony probation and my probation wss terminated early. I applied and was approved with no problems. As long as you aren't on paper anymore, your background check will go through.
Old 09-13-2018, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Are you still on probation? I was on felony probation and my probation wss terminated early. I applied and was approved with no problems. As long as you aren't on paper anymore, your background check will go through.

I canít find any records. Also no I am not on probation it was only a year. They want dates and my one day inmate number which I have no idea.

I was told not to apply till his list gets approved. Is that right? Thank you for your info MamaPig
Old 09-13-2018, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelaspeach View Post
I canít find any records. Also no I am not on probation it was only a year. They want dates and my one day inmate number which I have no idea.

I was told not to apply till his list gets approved. Is that right? Thank you for your info MamaPig
If it was in Arizona, try looking up your case on Public Access Case Search for the probation dates and calling the jail for the inmate number. I had to call the jail I went to and they gave it over the phone. Its all public information.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:00 PM

Quote:
If it was in Arizona, try looking up your case on Public Access Case Search for the probation dates and calling the jail for the inmate number. I had to call the jail I went to and they gave it over the phone. Its all public information.
https://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/pub...aselookup.aspx