Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in New Jersey that do not fit into any other New Jersey sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 02-01-2017, 09:28 PM

Unhappy Intro--ascully26

Hello all!! Well Im sitting up late at night while stalking the DOC page to find out where my man was transfered to today. He had been taken to lock up from SSCF last Tuesday and I have been a nervous wreck since not knowing whats going on. Not allowed phone calls and I've only received one letter where he was fairly optimistic on how everything would turn out. Well, he was completely wrong, 90 days ad seg and was shipped to Northern SP tonight. Any info on NSP or no-contact visits would be appreciated.

How long will I have to wait to see him? Will he be able to get any phone calls?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2017, 11:06 AM
Life Lovin Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 2,233 Times in 1,383 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. We have a forum specifically for NSP. You will find a lot of information there. I hope you will be very comfortable here.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:52 PM

not sure on the visits, i was only in NJSP ad seg but on level one which is what you are on when you get there you are usually restricted to one call a week. mail is pretty much the same just a little slower because they really scrutinize it. hope this helps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kronikenergy For This Useful Post:
ascully26 (04-08-2017), Tina (04-08-2017)
Old 04-08-2017, 07:48 PM

thanks for the reponse! Thankfully we are down to final days of the 90 day sanction there. It was better than expected. Sometimes he could get the phone 2-3 a week and usually for awhile at a time. Now just to see where they move him after this is up