Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > GEORGIA > Georgia Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Georgia Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Georgia Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 11-30-2019, 02:20 PM

Default Haven't received messages for weeks now...worried...

Hi everyone! I'm mostly reading all threads and learning a lot from you all but this time I need some advice from you...

My LO is at GA Diag Class prison on Death Row and we use Jpay for almost a year now. We send each other at least 3 mails per day but since two weeks I haven't received anything. Weeks before that I've had only 2 messages in where he told me they were holding emails back, not only ours but everybody's. Nothing comes in or goes out.

I've emailed his investigator who told me to email the prison. Prison told me to ask jpay support. And I'm still waiting for jpay support to answer my question. His investigator told him what's up so he knows I'm not giving up on him. I've sent my last emails also through real mail hoping he'd at least get those.

I miss him and I just don't know what more to do now. Is there anyone who also experiences these issues in Georgia/Jpay?

Thanks...
The Following User Says Thank You to Take5 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (11-30-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2019, 10:28 PM

I am sorry to hear this. I have no experience with the GA system or jpay.
I hope you get the answers you need soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take5 View Post
Hi everyone! I'm mostly reading all threads and learning a lot from you all but this time I need some advice from you...

My LO is at GA Diag Class prison on Death Row and we use Jpay for almost a year now. We send each other at least 3 mails per day but since two weeks I haven't received anything. Weeks before that I've had only 2 messages in where he told me they were holding emails back, not only ours but everybody's. Nothing comes in or goes out.

I've emailed his investigator who told me to email the prison. Prison told me to ask jpay support. And I'm still waiting for jpay support to answer my question. His investigator told him what's up so he knows I'm not giving up on him. I've sent my last emails also through real mail hoping he'd at least get those.

I miss him and I just don't know what more to do now. Is there anyone who also experiences these issues in Georgia/Jpay?

Thanks...
Old 12-01-2019, 01:17 PM

Thank you! I just received an email from Jpay support saying they could find nothing strange according to our accounts. As help she sent me all the emails he sent me these last few months so I could check the ones I did not receive. And there were a few undelivered/unread ones indeed.

I use the accountname spot in Jpay sometimes to show him what Im doing at that moment or just to let him know I'm thinking of him. So instead of my name he reads "You're on my mind" (without the spaces between the words) and in one of his emails he writes me he knows Im not getting his messages. He explains the Wifi is unstable at the moment and one of the new CO's isn't being very cooperative towards them...

But I had to read those emails through the helpful person at Jpay support who sent me those as an attachment and not in my own Jpay unfortunatley. But it comforts me to know we're still strong and we have to be patient and hopefully the emails will flow smoothly again really soon...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Take5 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (12-02-2019), GaReform (12-02-2019), GingerM (12-02-2019)