Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > 911 > Prison Petitions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Petitions Post all petitions here.

Old 12-31-2018, 03:32 PM

Unhappy Please Help my Brother

Below is the link to the petition we have started to free my brother. He is currently an innocent man behind bars, and has lost his career, and even his right to continue living and working in the US. He had actual evidence to prove his innocence, and he was denied admitting it in court at every turn. We are unsure if it was racism (he is hispanic) or just a corrupt system. The cards were so unfairly stacked against him, that we hope a petition will help convince the court to grant him an appeal, retrial, or at the best case, overturn the verdict. If you would please just take a few seconds to sign the petition and share with your co-workers and organization members, it would be so helpful and we would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much for your help
The Link to the petition is below.

https://www.change.org/p/alabama-cou...ee-juan-zapata

Last edited by sass4221; 12-31-2018 at 03:34 PM.. Reason: Added link for OP
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OZZY11 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (12-31-2018), LifeTraveler (12-31-2018)
Sponsored Links