Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > PTO Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO Lounge Come in... put your feet up and relax... talk about anything non-prison related! Hobbies, Books, Technical and Do it Yourself, Travel and more.

Old 05-26-2004, 12:03 PM
Closed

Default If My Brother Or Brother In Law Was In Jail...

i would support my brothers girlfriend or my sister to visit them if they were in jail. it is like taboo talking about my husband to my brothers girlfriend. i make comments at the supermarket the other night, paul loves this or i have to come on sunday to this market to shop ... he needs to get different things, or my sister came up from florida this week with her husband and baby so i was hoping i can talk to her about going up one day this week to visit paul. but i can't mention it. my brother in law john went out saturday night and stayed in the city while my sister and baby slept over my brothers house. i slept over also. so he goes out and calls her at 11pm then all day sunday we are at a flea market, bbq at robs and he shows up at 7pm to claim his family. i told my sister call me to get together one more time in the city before she goes back to tampa and i called last night his cell and someone picked up and hung up, then i called again and no one answered then i called his cell today and his voicemail came on and i said john, pls tell my sister to call me. lets see if she calls. now all and all i went down all last year to florida to see my baby niece and to help my sister ... john pulled so much bullshit with her over xmas vacation that i felt so bad for her- he is taking her and the baby to sleep over his brothers in upper manhattan for two days then they are going to CT to stay at his other sisters house. but no time for her family. she was suppose to see my brother yesterday and when i called him last night he didnt hear from her. i dont like his ways at all.
my husband is a good good man and no one supports me except for my dad. he listens... other wise no one else. yesterday when my friend got married at the facility her husband had his whole family there and his sister brought the little baby also.. i mean what is the big deal?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2004, 04:21 PM
Yes I'm back! :)
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,187 Times in 495 Posts

I would support them as well.Chris no one in my family supports my boyfriend or my decision to be with him so I know how you feel

Get well soon David! You are in our thoughts