Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARKANSAS > Arkansas Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arkansas Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Arkansas Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 02-07-2018, 03:21 PM

Default Malvern Arkansas Telephone Calls! Help please

Hello..My LO finally got moved from Pulaski to Malvern. I've deposited into his commissary and phone. Haven't been able to connect yet. He called today and I heard his voice but it asked me to set up an account. Then disconnected. At Pulaski I would just accept the call and it gave us twenty minutes. Called Access Connections and they said they are not the phone people. Gave me number for icsolutions but they don't service Arkansas! Wht the heck!
Any info thank you all so much in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2018, 04:56 PM

Securus service the ADOC. The calls are 30 minutes each. Malvern is usually just intake so won't be able to call often but the money will transfer to whichever location goes to from intake. You can also add money on the ADOC website but he will be able to call any number not just yours.
Old 02-07-2018, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dymond3 View Post
Securus service the ADOC. The calls are 30 minutes each. Malvern is usually just intake so won't be able to call often but the money will transfer to whichever location goes to from intake. You can also add money on the ADOC website but he will be able to call any number not just yours.
Thank you Dymond3..I have been looking at the Securus site. Could they have made it more complicated..It's just phone numbers. Thank you again!
Old 02-07-2018, 05:17 PM

877710116 can be used to set up Securus or you can set up online under the phone tab. You will also need to get your number approved by the prison. He has to send you the form. It takes 2-4 weeks for approval.