Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ALABAMA > Alabama Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Alabama Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Alabama Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 01-30-2008, 10:13 PM

Default Packages? Mail?

Okay I have a few questions-

1) How often can I sent him a package?

2) What EXACTLY can I send him in the package? (meaning shirts? books? boxers? hygiene products? money orders? What?!!)

3) How sexual can the content of the letters be?

4) What about the pictures?

Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2008, 10:19 PM
I love my man

hey girl iam not too sure if all jails are the same but i know in Georgia you can only get a box 2 times one of alot of different things and another of just candies and goodies... My bf was able to get, shoes, shirts, cd, walkman, white shirts, white shorts, ect but i think it has to do with what the jail allows ..... And as far as the letters i would think you can write anything you want too when it comes to bein sexual and the pictures i believe are the same way as long as you dont mind the ppl at the jail seein the pictures first lol But over all the letters and pics i would think is up to how much you wanna say and show but with the box i'd call and ask them to make sure cause usually when he can get a package he has to mail you the paper work tellin you what he can get.... I hope i helped ya out ohhh and with the money orders you should be able to send him those anytime you want too just like you would a letter with his name and # on it
Old 01-30-2008, 10:57 PM

thanks!!

Old 01-30-2008, 11:09 PM
I love my man

anytime!! iam glad to help with anything i can
Old 01-31-2008, 04:55 AM
Closed

Hi,

you can send once a year a christmas package plus one package each quarter with soap, T-Shirts, but with no cd players or books. the inmate must have been approved getting the hygiene package. If you want to send money orders, you need to be on the money order list. 2 books every month are allowed.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:04 PM
GO Yankees!!

1) How often can I sent him a package?

4 times a year...They get 2 food packages (you have to order from a website or order form) and 2 hygine packages (boxers, socks, etc.)

2) What EXACTLY can I send him in the package? (meaning shirts? books? boxers? hygiene products? money orders? What?!!)

The 2 hygine packages they can receive usually 6 white shirts, 6 white boxers, 6 white pair of socks, 2 lotions (bottle has to be see thru), 4 bars of soap, 2 toothpaste, 2 was cloths, 1 towel, 2 shapoo, and depending what prison they will say he can have a pair of white shorts or jogging suit...

3) How sexual can the content of the letters be?

i have never had any denied for sexual content...

4) What about the pictures?

NO NUDITY
Old 02-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

It depends on prison, I would call just to make sure.