Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss California prison Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Old 05-04-2018, 11:39 AM

Default Returned photos?

I had another question about photos, bear with me. My guy is at Wasco now. I had one photo returned from when he was at Wayside, otherwise everything else (all photos) I sent he received. I think as other people have said it depends who is opening the mail. And indeed the letter was returned to me as well with the photo so now I know what happens. I sent him another letter with a few pictures 'sexy pictures' one of he and I as well some other random pictures like pictures of a sunset, the beach. Does anyone if they for sure return a photo if it is deemed not appropriate? I'm wondering if it ever happens that a photo is rejected and it gets thrown out or lost somewhere. Any info would be appreciated, thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2018, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingforLight View Post
I had another question about photos, bear with me. My guy is at Wasco now. I had one photo returned from when he was at Wayside, otherwise everything else (all photos) I sent he received. I think as other people have said it depends who is opening the mail. And indeed the letter was returned to me as well with the photo so now I know what happens. I sent him another letter with a few pictures 'sexy pictures' one of he and I as well some other random pictures like pictures of a sunset, the beach. Does anyone if they for sure return a photo if it is deemed not appropriate? I'm wondering if it ever happens that a photo is rejected and it gets thrown out or lost somewhere. Any info would be appreciated, thank you!

Usually they return it or trash it but your guy will get a slip saying he was denied the photo. It really does depend on who is opening it.
Although I have heard of some photos "mysteriously" disappearing......
The Following User Says Thank You to AshB2020 For This Useful Post:
momof234 (05-04-2018)
Old 05-04-2018, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshB2020 View Post
Usually they return it or trash it but your guy will get a slip saying he was denied the photo. It really does depend on who is opening it.
Although I have heard of some photos "mysteriously" disappearing......
Ok thank you that makes sense