Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OREGON > Oregon Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oregon Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Oregon Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 06:09 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 4,775 Times in 2,049 Posts

I'm not sure if they're still running their shuttle service or not. It would be difficult to connect with them if you're flying in as I believe they have scheduled pickup areas so you'd need to get from the airport to the pickup area.

If I remember correctly, you said your friend was at Snake? If so I'd suggest you fly directly into Boise Idaho and rent a car there. SRCI is about 30 minutes driving from Boise, and about 8 hours from Portland.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2015, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerM View Post
I'm not sure if they're still running their shuttle service or not. It would be difficult to connect with them if you're flying in as I believe they have scheduled pickup areas so you'd need to get from the airport to the pickup area.

If I remember correctly, you said your friend was at Snake? If so I'd suggest you fly directly into Boise Idaho and rent a car there. SRCI is about 30 minutes driving from Boise, and about 8 hours from Portland.
Thanks for your answer ; ) i think i will take flight for boise it's gonna be more easy. Not easy To drive from Portland To snake river alone with the jetlag.
The Following User Says Thank You to Endlesslili For This Useful Post:
GingerM (06-15-2015)
Old 06-17-2015, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlesslili View Post
Not easy To drive from Portland To snake river alone with the jetlag.
Definitely not, I can tell. I had a jetlag and drove all the way down from Portland to Umatilla (TRCI) which is ONLY 3 hours (or even more). I departed from Amsterdam. When I arrived at the hotel I just hit the blanket.
Old 01-15-2017, 01:33 PM
Donation Award 

Heart of the Dove is still in operation. Yes there is a website. www.heartofthedove.org
Closed Thread