Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Arizona that do not fit into any other Arizona sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 02-16-2010, 01:30 AM

Default Questions about disciplinary actions...??

Hi everyone....
Okay so hubby got into some trouble and on his "profile" on the adc website it says :
Disciplinary Infraction: "POSITIVE OR REFUSAL"
Parole Placement: "DISP. ACTION - 3 / 30 DA/CC"
I dont understand what it means and would like to know what kind of punishment he is facing being that he hasnt called home, (Im figuring his phone privliges were taken)...

On a more personal note...
I would also like to know if any of y'all have had to go through this? Maybe Im being selfish and not seeing things from the inside out but WTF!! He is in prison , and I say - if you still find the need to be breaking rules and jepordizing MY time to be with you then stay there until a lesson is learned.
Come on now, getting high in prison, freakin pathetic if you as me...
Any insite as to what is the best way to go about making a point that is not only heard but remembered would be greatly appreciated...
Ive been strong, faithful and ever so loyal this year he has been gone and stuff like this makes me feel like its all in vain.
I will never let him walk throught this alone but Im not too sure fighting this a battle for someone who doesnt care to win in the first place is worth all the broken pieces of my heart.
Any stories, opions, anthing - it all helps, thank you!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missinruly For This Useful Post:
JJ4EVER (02-16-2010), Prdmex (02-16-2010)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2010, 07:30 AM
Account closed by member
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by missinruly View Post
Hi everyone....
Okay so hubby got into some trouble and on his "profile" on the adc website it says :
Disciplinary Infraction: "POSITIVE OR REFUSAL"
Parole Placement: "DISP. ACTION - 3 / 30 DA/CC"
I dont understand what it means and would like to know what kind of punishment he is facing being that he hasnt called home, (Im figuring his phone privliges were taken)...

On a more personal note...
I would also like to know if any of y'all have had to go through this? Maybe Im being selfish and not seeing things from the inside out but WTF!! He is in prison , and I say - if you still find the need to be breaking rules and jepordizing MY time to be with you then stay there until a lesson is learned.
Come on now, getting high in prison, freakin pathetic if you as me...
Any insite as to what is the best way to go about making a point that is not only heard but remembered would be greatly appreciated...
Ive been strong, faithful and ever so loyal this year he has been gone and stuff like this makes me feel like its all in vain.
I will never let him walk throught this alone but Im not too sure fighting this a battle for someone who doesnt care to win in the first place is worth all the broken pieces of my heart.
Any stories, opions, anthing - it all helps, thank you!!!
Girl ... I really like your attitude!

<<<I would also like to know if any of y'all have had to go through this? Maybe Im being selfish and not seeing things from the inside out but WTF!! He is in prison , and I say - if you still find the need to be breaking rules and jepordizing MY time to be with you then stay there until a lesson is learned.>>>

I get that it is hard living behind those bars, but it is not a piece of cake for us girls either. I take the exact same stance with my man as you are wanting to take right now. He would rather get in trouble with the COs than with me, and he knows what he will have to endure if he gets in trouble.

It is not easy for them, but YOU are an incentive for your man to stay out of trouble. I am not sure of every code on the ACD site, but it looks like your man could be in the hole for 30 days. Maybe you should just not write to him for a month and make him really sweat it out.

If you feel the need to write, write the letter and then put it in a drawer somewhere. You can send them later so he knows exactly how you felt. Give him something to think about ... like what it would be like for you to be gone.

Keep us posted!!

The Following User Says Thank You to JJ4EVER For This Useful Post:
Prdmex (02-16-2010)
Old 02-16-2010, 09:03 PM
Donation Award 

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. I don't claim to be an expert about code either, but here's what I remember reading.

The 3 / 30 DA/CC I believe is under the column "Parole class". If that's right, I believe it means he is classed in parole III for 30 days (Don't know about the CC) You want to be parole class 1. Parole Class III does not earn early release credit for 30 days. AFter the 30 days, he will be returned to is parole class. Check out this link.

http://www.azcorrections.gov/Prisca_PO_DO1002.aspx

He is most likely on LOP for 30 days.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:35 PM

I think it depends on what it's for...my man is recently just getting tickets left and freakin' right and now my dreams of him getting out this year are just shattered. And only 1 of them I believe he deserves and could kick him for....the rest I think are just stupid punishments for him not being a perfect freakin' robot .

If everything he got was for consciously stupid actions I would be really mad too. It's not just them in there - EVERYTHING in there directly affects us! They don't just prolong their punishment, but ours as well! I know that if my man did something dumb I would not even want to hear anything like "I hate it here" or "I miss you" - not that I would love him or miss him less - but if you hate it so much why are you making it worse and extending your stay?? Why are you not trying to get home to me as early as possible?

I don't think you're being selfish. I'd take it personally if he did something consciously that could get him in trouble. Yes, it's tough in there, but it's punishment, not a hotel.

As long as my guy does his best to do well and stay out of trouble I could forgive him for other stupid tickets, but I think the ones they chose to risk are deserving of a little bitching out to wake them up out of w/e world their living in.

BTW I agree with ever single sentence in your guys' posts. Seriously...things are bad enough when they're doing okay in there, but it's SO stressful when they get tickets and you have to wait to see what's gonna happen! I swear I'm gonna be old from worry by the time he gets out!

The Following User Says Thank You to Prdmex For This Useful Post:
JJ4EVER (02-17-2010)