Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEVADA > Nevada Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nevada Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Nevada prison & jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 12-17-2017, 02:15 PM
Lil British Site Moderator on Leave

Thanked 12,077 Times in 5,044 Posts
Default Sending Corrlinks emails to WSCC is it free for inmates ?

I know that you need to add funds to the corrlinks account to send emails however is it possible for the inmate to email the outmate if the outmate has no funds on their account. Are inmates able to email back or is it one way?

Also does the inmate know when you have added them?

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.

Last edited by maytayah; 12-17-2017 at 02:23 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2017, 02:24 PM

I think Corrlinks only works as one way messaging there. You can send a message and then it is printed out and given to them at mail call..bit like some Jpay prisons. And then they have to snail mail you back. They can't message back on Corrlinks. I know it used to be that way.
Old 12-17-2017, 03:14 PM
Lil British Site Moderator on Leave

Thanked 12,077 Times in 5,044 Posts

Ok thank you I thought things had changed now that corrlinks provide Nevada emails. Federal inmates can email back so it makes things much quick. Ok well I will send an email and see what happens.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.