Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Covid -19 (Corona Virus) news & information
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Covid -19 (Corona Virus) news & information Please use this forum to share information concerning Covid -19 in Missouri, including institutions affected and lock downs. Please do not discuss individuals who have the virus.

Old 04-11-2020, 07:29 AM

Default ANY INFO OUT THERE ON MODOC at CCC & SCCC

Hello everyone,
Hoping you are staying well & Safe. Does anyone have accurate info from inside SCCC in Licking, Mo or CCC in Chillicothe? Wish Mo DOC would set up Video visits...
My daughter at CCC tells me no masks, sanitizers, or distancing going on there. One Inmate in Quartine They stopped all work release. In fact, they are moving inmates/house's around mixing them up by where they work. As many as 40 inmates working in Kitchen at a time with NO PPE at all. CO's NOT wearing PPE either.
But there are cases of masks in Admin. She told me they brought a group of 6 civilians ( street clothes, not suits) through on a tour the other day no PPE, she doesn't know who they were but toured all the houses?? worried about the underlying health issues she has Sarcoidosis of the lungs and is High risk and her release date is 6/22/20 But NO they won't do an earlier release even though her home plan is set to go to Journey for a new life in KC. Does anyone have any feedback on Journey for a new life in KC??
At SCCC ( my Son's there) basically the same except they are only moving 1 house at a time to chow etc, To keep from different houses from combining to minimize the risk if there is a case. Only essential Inmate jobs are still going no Barber etc, Stopped most classes If they do have a class no more then 6 allowed in.
Stay safe everyone, Thanks for letting me go on, didn't mean for it to be such a long post.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2020, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 9,396 Times in 3,654 Posts

I wish I had info for you. All the info I can get is what's online. Most states' DOCs aren't really releasing much info, and what there is is not accurate due to the lack of test kits.

Best I can say is "hope for the best, plan for the worst" and hang in there as best you can. It's all any of us can do.