Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > Introduce Yourself!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Introduce Yourself! Please stop by and introduce yourself and share your story with others in the Prison Talk Online community!

Old 10-09-2009, 07:02 AM

Default Intro -- Electra332 from California

i havent seen or talked to my "ex" in over 5 years. hes in the middle of a 10 year bid at ironwood. this last time we almost lost my boy. while he was PAL they took my son. it took them 5 months to catch up to him and then it took me 2 years to get him back. the whole time contact with my "ex" was not allowed or i would not be seen as a fit parent. i will always love him and appreciate him for doing the best thing someone that is looking at some trouble and as institutionalized as himself can do for someone he cares about, he left. he said, "i cant do it mama. get a restraining order against me and go get the boy" that was rough. high control pal. nothing is sacred. lost my job because they swooped on my work looking for him. and if youve got a high control with 2 strikes, you know how they do it. on the roof even........
anyhow, i wanted to speak with him but when hes in the groove as i'm sure he is now, its rough. i wrote him a letter about 2 weeks ago. wondering how ironwood is with their mail. some places are real good and some places are horrible. how quickly do they get it there, hes in a 4 yard i believe. i almost think he might have started in a 3 but realistically he would end up in the 4 where he always is. points through the roof. also, same cha cha with the visiting? he sends me the form? anyhow, not looking to rekindle. love him more than anything, but getting too old for it. have to raise the kids. not willing to risk it again. nice to have some people around to bounce this stuff off of though. nothin worse than showing up to a new facility and screwin of your first visit you drove hella far for and miss some of the lil ins and outs u need to know. sweet
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 08:55 AM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 36,688 Times in 16,924 Posts

Hello & welcome to PTO! Glad you've found us...and glad you are posting in other fourms as well. Good for you Best wishes to you & yours....................

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
Electra332 (10-09-2009)
Old 10-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Cactus
Donation Award 

Thanked 5,385 Times in 3,118 Posts

Welcome to PTO! You’ve come to the right place for comfort and support.
Yes, it's good that you're finding your way around PTO.
I'm glad you found us!
Old 10-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Its us against the world

Thanked 4,177 Times in 2,324 Posts

welcome to the world of pto! Im sure you ll find this site very useful!

*I know it's not easy, bein away from tha 1 u luv, some days seem almost unbearable, but b4 u close ur eyes at night, smile cuz ur 1 day closer 2 tha day ur incarcerated 1 will be home*

His Queen..forever & always..beyond Life