Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARKANSAS > Arkansas Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arkansas Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in Arkansas should be posted here.

Old 05-30-2017, 04:51 PM
Faith hope love

Question Parole approved in Arkansas, home approved, how long before he's released?

Hey guys I'm new to this hubby has been in jail since new years and got approved for parole his parole officer called me thurs an said his parole plans were approved an she was finishing up papers an he would be out sometime next week talking about this week ugh how long does it take still no call are there certain days they release them he is in modular unit at cummins any info would be helpful thank youuuu!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2017, 04:58 PM
Life Lovin
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,244 Times in 1,385 Posts

Hello. I don't have the information you are looking for, as I live in another state, but I wanted to take a moment to welcome you to Prison Talk. We are an amazing community and I hope you will be very comfortable here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tina For This Useful Post:
Jeffreysbaby201 (05-30-2017)
Old 06-02-2017, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffreysbaby201 View Post
Hey guys I'm new to this hubby has been in jail since new years and got approved for parole his parole officer called me thurs an said his parole plans were approved an she was finishing up papers an he would be out sometime next week talking about this week ugh how long does it take still no call are there certain days they release them he is in modular unit at cummins any info would be helpful thank youuuu!
Even though he has made parole it depends on his or/the date when he will be released or if he was stipulated a program by the parole board.
The Following User Says Thank You to bell1234 For This Useful Post:
Tina (06-03-2017)
Old 06-03-2017, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell1234 View Post
Even though he has made parole it depends on his or/the date when he will be released or if he was stipulated a program by the parole board.

The IPO isn't even going to consider sending the paperwork to ACC for home check's etc if the inmate is stipulated for program. Nowadays, the parole board won't even approve release if they want the inmate to complete programming. So, why would you say that the parole board would want him to complete program before release. Usually, they will defer a decision pending completion of programming.

unfortunately, there is no timeline or deadline for the unit to release the inmate once they have been approved for parole. Hang in there and congratulations on your loved one coming home this year.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymanswoman View Post
The IPO isn't even going to consider sending the paperwork to ACC for home check's etc if the inmate is stipulated for program. Nowadays, the parole board won't even approve release if they want the inmate to complete programming. So, why would you say that the parole board would want him to complete program before release. Usually, they will defer a decision pending completion of programming.

unfortunately, there is no timeline or deadline for the unit to release the inmate once they have been approved for parole. Hang in there and congratulations on your loved one coming home this year.
The IPO doesn't send parole plans out unless the parole plan was denied or past 6 months. The IPO gets the parole plan from the inmate 1 month before the inmate goes up for parole and enters it into the computer. After the inmate makes parole the computer automatically sends the parole plan out to the county that the inmate is paroling too regardless of if the inmate is stipulated a program or not. You may be talking about if the inmate is deferred. If the inmate is deferred to complete a program then no the plan does not go out. But if they make parole it does go out. And yes the parole board can approve parole if they want the inmate to complete the program. I actually know what i'm talking about. just not going to say how. And yes there is a timeline to release the inmate. IF the inmate has made parole and past their PE/TE date once they make parole their plan goes out and the Field PO has 14 days to investigate and send back. Once plan is approved then the IPO will turn into records for a clearance check if the inmate is passed their date. If the inmate is not past their date their plan still goes out and once the inmate reaches their PE/TE date they can be released or maybe even earlier if they are on the 90 day or year epa.
The Following User Says Thank You to bell1234 For This Useful Post:
mymanswoman (06-06-2017)
Old 06-08-2017, 06:09 PM
Faith hope love

Thanks guys I talked to the parole officer at the prison an the earliest will be August 4th holding out hope!