Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

CDCR - What You Need to Know Information relating to the California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation. Q&A for those new to the CDCR system should be posted here.

Old 04-08-2019, 04:23 PM

Post LO Saw Counselor After 3 Weeks, how will credits affect him?

My LO seen counselor 3 weeks after being in reception in which I’m thankful for, however his counselor had him sign paper for ACP and also told him he may do fire camp? My question is his EPRD is 2/2020, he’s been in CDCR since 1.31.2019, according to his time composition summary (he mailed it to me) stated he has 587 credits (some from presentence some from postsentence) his time imposed was 3 years for 1st case second case time imposed was 8 months & he gets 33%... His counselor stated his 8 months from second case will drop once mainlined & if less than 60 days he won’t get 33% once mainlined? Is that true? And he also is completing 5 week class this week so he’ll get 2 weeks off his sentence as well... so to me going to fire camp makes no sense and then going acp may not happen because he has to have more than 45 days and it takes a while to get approved for that ... so as of now he’s almost done 70 days in reception, the 8 months will drop once mainlined then he’ll have about 60 days left not including the 2 week credit for programming class... so I guess my other question is, with prop 57 is that why they are dropping the 8 months once mainlined?

so please tell me your thoughts .. if I missed information let me know as well... thank you.

Last edited by ladishay; 04-08-2019 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: Forgot details
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2019, 01:58 PM

Default Donít need question answered anymore thanks I figured it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladishay View Post
My LO seen counselor 3 weeks after being in reception in which Iím thankful for, however his counselor had him sign paper for ACP and also told him he may do fire camp? My question is his EPRD is 2/2020, heís been in CDCR since 1.31.2019, according to his time composition summary (he mailed it to me) stated he has 587 credits (some from presentence some from postsentence) his time imposed was 3 years for 1st case second case time imposed was 8 months & he gets 33%... His counselor stated his 8 months from second case will drop once mainlined & if less than 60 days he wonít get 33% once mainlined? Is that true? And he also is completing 5 week class this week so heíll get 2 weeks off his sentence as well... so to me going to fire camp makes no sense and then going acp may not happen because he has to have more than 45 days and it takes a while to get approved for that ... so as of now heís almost done 70 days in reception, the 8 months will drop once mainlined then heíll have about 60 days left not including the 2 week credit for programming class... so I guess my other question is, with prop 57 is that why they are dropping the 8 months once mainlined?

so please tell me your thoughts .. if I missed information let me know as well... thank you.
Unable to remove thread, donít need question answered anymore thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ladishay For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (06-24-2019)
Old 06-24-2019, 07:30 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD
Donation Award 

Thanked 32,088 Times in 16,019 Posts

Im sorry no one responded to your question.
And we usually dont remove a thread, unless it goes against community purpose, or other reason.
So what was the outcome???? (if you share, it may help someone else understand their loved ones situation)
Anyway Im glad you got your answer.

That's my dog's nose art

The Following User Says Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (06-24-2019)