Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in California facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Old 11-10-2019, 09:59 AM

Default Form 106- Visiting

Hello,

My brother is in reception at CIM- chino. The prison does not seem to be giving him the form 106 to fill out for visitors. IS it common for them to withhold this form from prisoners? I found a PDF online, I was thinking of filling out the form and mailing to my bro, to start the process.

I want to go visit him soon, because he is only 2 hours away, and soon will be transferred 14 hours away.

Please share experiences about visiting in reception, and receiving the applicatoin forms for visiting.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2019, 04:56 PM
❤️784❤️

He has to send the form to you as he has to sign it and then it gets sent to the visiting Sgt

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AnieLove56 For This Useful Post:
miamac (11-10-2019), Patrickj (11-10-2019), sidewalker (11-11-2019)
Old 11-11-2019, 09:09 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD
Donation Award 

Thanked 32,124 Times in 16,038 Posts

Anielove is correct. He has to send it to you SIGNED. then you fill it out, and return it to the attention of the visiting sgt.
I know my hub had problems getting applications as well when he got to reception. Sounds like a similar situation for your brother. He should keep asking for one. If I recall....he was shown where they were I think he had to get them when he was going back and forth to chow as he was celled for reception.

Reception visits are non contact (behind glass) for the duration of reception.

That's my dog's nose art

The Following User Says Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
gvalliant (11-11-2019)