Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Parole, Probation, Halfway Houses, Employment, etc.
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Parole, Probation, Halfway Houses, Employment, etc. All information & questions relating to parole, probation, community service, half-way houses, and ex-offender employment in Michigan should be posted here.

Old 10-20-2009, 09:09 PM

Angry Michigan Parole Violation

I'm looking for help with finding rules and regulations on michigan parole violations. How long can they keep you and what it the timeline. I've read the policy directives, and know there's more to it than just that. They may have 10 days to set up a 'formal' hearing, but what if they don't. There has to be a place we can read the rules parole officers have to follow. I'm nearly positive that my fiance' wont be going back, not for a simple violation of cerfew, and a misdemeanor charge of destruction of property, however how long are they going to make us wait to let us know what their plans are. No one from the office will even return our phone calls, from me or his mother. The district court and even the circuit court have rules, guidelines, and timelines to follow... what about MDOC... any and all help on where i can find these would be greatly appreciated!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 11:19 AM

I don't know, but I seriously advise you to hire a lawyer who is experienced with the parole violation process.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nemosan For This Useful Post:
mama gorilla (10-21-2009)