Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > R. J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

R. J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility at Rock Mountain (RJD) located in San Diego, California.

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 04:04 PM

Default ~~~RJD Dec. Holiday 2010 Chat Lounge~~~

is he reception or what yard is he in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurtinginpain View Post
i want to visit my husband so bad i am willing to pay for gas if anyone is willing to pick me up on their way im in orange county please pm me thank u i will appreciate it...btw im new to all this
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2010, 10:27 AM
Banned

Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,968 Posts
Default ~~~RJD Dec. Holiday 2010 Chat Lounge~~~

Just want to wish everyone
a Very Happy Holiday Season
& a Happy and Healthy New Year.
This year is almost over and that means
we are getting closer to having our loved ones
home with us.

Old 12-01-2010, 08:25 AM

hump day and one day closer to pelon, goin swimming, goin to lapband doctor tomorrow for an order for another adjustment, nice and slow its coming off jijijij. waiting on pelon's call tonite. its goin to be a good day! enjoy it.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:19 AM
CALI Gal
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,077 Posts

December is here! We are officially only 24 days away from Christmas now. And it sure does feel like winter. The other day I had ice on the top of my car & windshield I don't know how the folks that live in snow do it everyday! LOL

I was reading an article about the Supreme court hearing (that started yesterday) regarding CA releasing 40,000 inmates & it looks like the new judge Sotomayor is livid about the situation here...unnecessary deaths due to the lack of adequate health care in prisons....I'm glad we have her on OUR side! Praying & hoping the Supreme court rules in favor of the prisoners.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to his#1 bball fan For This Useful Post:
1loveJLM (12-01-2010), mlcnkc (12-01-2010)
Old 12-01-2010, 12:17 PM

the email also stated the ruth is not too happy either gooddddddddddddddddddddddd that senoir judege knows its not right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by his#1 bball fan View Post
December is here! We are officially only 24 days away from Christmas now. And it sure does feel like winter. The other day I had ice on the top of my car & windshield I don't know how the folks that live in snow do it everyday! LOL

I was reading an article about the Supreme court hearing (that started yesterday) regarding CA releasing 40,000 inmates & it looks like the new judge Sotomayor is livid about the situation here...unnecessary deaths due to the lack of adequate health care in prisons....I'm glad we have her on OUR side! Praying & hoping the Supreme court rules in favor of the prisoners.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Life is hard. Be kind.

Cool Donovan Video Footage

Recent footage from inside Donovan of cell searches.

http://www.10news.com/news/25872196/detail.html

A True Friend Puts Money On Your Books
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunsWthSizzors For This Useful Post:
1loveJLM (12-01-2010), Friends_Forever (12-27-2010), gothica (12-01-2010), mlcnkc (12-01-2010), robsgirl619 (12-02-2010)
Old 12-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Banned

Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,968 Posts

Just wanted to say

To Anyone Here Who Might Be Celebrating Along With Me

Old 12-01-2010, 09:31 PM

Hey Ladies!! Just dropping in to say Happy December!! Can you believe it?? Anywho - its nice to know that some of you are enjoying this cold weather with your hunnies... and well that the rest of us are planning on at least getting out there to good old RJD to see ours!! Yep... girls what can I say?? Except the countdown is on.... 17 days til my first visit!! I am sooooo gonna need all the support and encouragement I can get!!! Today, more than ever am I glad that I found you guys!!! In meantime please - all of you be safe out there - be good and most of all enjoy EVERY moment you have on this earth!! Luv you all!!
The Following User Says Thank You to beabenitez1978 For This Useful Post:
1loveJLM (12-01-2010)
Old 12-02-2010, 08:57 AM

goin today to lapband md to get an order for an adjustment before xmas eating feast jijijij, went swimming yesterday added another two laps, up to 46 laps of swimming, yes i am a mermaid jijiji. got call last nite from pelon, missing you mucho mi amor! have to start to get ready for road trip to donovan this weekend.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Life is hard. Be kind.

Cool More footage of inside Donovan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunsWthSizzors View Post
Recent footage from inside Donovan of cell searches.

http://www.10news.com/news/25872196/detail.html

As long as we are looking at video of inside Donovan here is news footage shot in July 2009.

http://www.10news.com/video/20196605/

http://www.10news.com/video/20174899/

The Following User Says Thank You to RunsWthSizzors For This Useful Post:
diabloette (12-06-2010)
Old 12-02-2010, 03:14 PM

Good morning ladies had Great calls with my grumpy this morning 6 calls YAY we had a fun morning lots of laughs I love starting my days with hearing him say " I love you Baby " I am still all smiles I miss my weekends with him so much so for now it's love mail and phone calls he mentioned he has heard maybe some transfers to Ironwood in Jan ???? Could be rumors anyone else hear this ?? I told him he better stay put at least until after we are married lol Which I am praying is SOON just waiting for approval and the wait is nerve wracking to say the least lol well hope u all have Great visits and Safe travels this weekend
Old 12-02-2010, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyslady707 View Post
Good morning ladies had Great calls with my grumpy this morning 6 calls YAY we had a fun morning lots of laughs I love starting my days with hearing him say " I love you Baby " I am still all smiles I miss my weekends with him so much so for now it's love mail and phone calls he mentioned he has heard maybe some transfers to Ironwood in Jan ???? Could be rumors anyone else hear this ?? I told him he better stay put at least until after we are married lol Which I am praying is SOON just waiting for approval and the wait is nerve wracking to say the least lol well hope u all have Great visits and Safe travels this weekend
Yes, this is true. My husband told me this afternoon. They are turning building 14 into another EOP building and another 130 transfers are to be going to Ironwood.
The Following User Says Thank You to mlcnkc For This Useful Post:
1loveJLM (12-02-2010)
Old 12-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Life is hard. Be kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlcnkc View Post
Yes, this is true. My husband told me this afternoon. They are turning building 14 into another EOP building and another 130 transfers are to be going to Ironwood.
Whew! Looks like Dec. 21st is gonna get here right on time.

Old 12-02-2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Thanks ...ya he said he had heard it would be like 200 total ??? yikes ok good thoughts and prayers please that our wedding is asap I have read where girls soon to be hubbys transferred right before there wedding date I googled it is 11 hrs from me and SD is 9 ughhh I need my Grumpy back up north !!! Closer to home
Old 12-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Life is hard. Be kind.

Default Coming home projects....

I have started my list of "coming home" projects. Sanded and painted my grandma's old dressser I scored at moms. Now I have a TALL dresser instead of the LOOOONG one that just wasn't fitting in my room.

On to the next project - my garage has an addition on it that I use for storage. Well last summer when my son moved and took all his stored things I fixed that baby all up, outfitted it with a awesome stereo, arranged all my craft stuff out there and made me a "MAN CAVE - WOMAN STYLE". I put a thousand glow in the dark stars everywhere, installed a couple black lights, posters, and went a little crazy doing glow-in-the-dark art on the floor and walls. That way I could sit at my desk and do crafts while jamming MY tunes my roommate doesn't care for. (He likes eeewwww country) Well needless to say in the last year it became storage again. So.....time to clear that baby out again and turn my woman cave into a LOVE CAVE. That's one way to get away from my roommate in our too small for "three" people house. My BF will be caring for his elderly father at his house. This little retreat space should be just what the doctor ordered!

grumpyslady707 - I am sending out my strongest APPROVAL vibes for you and Grumpy.

gothica - Hope your lap band adjustment is working out well. Keep up the fish routine!

azlatina1978 - We are counting those days right along with you.

his#1 bball fan - I've been watching and reading what those judges are saying and doing too. Sounds like it is swinging our way!

robsgirl619, mlcnkc, Shari, Britrdazahead13, and the rest of the regulars new and old - Hope your Holidays are cruising right along.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunsWthSizzors For This Useful Post:
1loveJLM (12-02-2010), diabloette (12-06-2010), gothica (12-03-2010), his#1 bball fan (12-03-2010), mlcnkc (12-03-2010)
Old 12-02-2010, 09:13 PM

Thank you ~ thank you ~thank you ~thank you
Old 12-02-2010, 11:26 PM

Quote:
My husband told me the gym in the 3 yard is being closed down in january, could this be part of these transfers aswell?
Old 12-03-2010, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothica View Post
is he reception or what yard is he in?
hes not in reception im not that sure what yard he is in but when he writes to me he puts F5 and some other numbers and the word up
Old 12-03-2010, 08:41 AM

Happy birthday today to mi pelon muakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk getting another lapband adjustment on the 14th yesssssssssssss just in time for xmas jajajajaj. getting ready today for my visit with pelon this weekend. goin walkin latas. say happy birthday to mi pelon at 545am on the freeway, he told me at 546am he would tell me thank you jijijiji, love that man. have a great weekend gente !
Old 12-03-2010, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyslady707 View Post
Thanks ...ya he said he had heard it would be like 200 total ??? yikes ok good thoughts and prayers please that our wedding is asap I have read where girls soon to be hubbys transferred right before there wedding date I googled it is 11 hrs from me and SD is 9 ughhh I need my Grumpy back up north !!! Closer to home
Sending good thoughts and vibes your way. I know I have heard lots of woman not getting married because of transfers. So frustrating but I'm being positive for you.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs714 View Post
My husband told me the gym in the 3 yard is being closed down in january, could this be part of these transfers aswell?
I'm not for sure. He just talked about bulding 14. Sorry.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothica View Post
Happy birthday today to mi pelon muakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk getting another lapband adjustment on the 14th yesssssssssssss just in time for xmas jajajajaj. getting ready today for my visit with pelon this weekend. goin walkin latas. say happy birthday to mi pelon at 545am on the freeway, he told me at 546am he would tell me thank you jijijiji, love that man. have a great weekend gente !
Happy Birthday to him. You know I will tell him tomorrow if we are in the same room. Hope he has a happy day!
gothica (12-03-2010)
Old 12-03-2010, 10:54 AM
CALI Gal
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,077 Posts

Is bldg 14 in reception or part of 2/3 yard?

For you ladies that live up north-I read an article yesterday saying they are getting ready to build the train to nowhere. One article I read said the route would be from way up north to possibly as far south as San Diego. That would be great for you guys!

Goth-your post had me giggling...saying H-bday @ 5:45 and he says thank you at 5:46..how darn cute is that! Happy birthday to your pelon!! I'm sure you guys will celebrate it big at your next FV!

Runs-I always enjoy your posts-like reading a mini story!

Britr-where have u been?? Hope you & Boo are getting settled in!

23 days left until Christmas! Gotta get some more shopping done...off I go! Have a great weekend everyone!!

The Following User Says Thank You to his#1 bball fan For This Useful Post:
gothica (12-03-2010)
Old 12-03-2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by his#1 bball fan View Post
Is bldg 14 in reception or part of 2/3 yard?

For you ladies that live up north-I read an article yesterday saying they are getting ready to build the train to nowhere. One article I read said the route would be from way up north to possibly as far south as San Diego. That would be great for you guys!

Goth-your post had me giggling...saying H-bday @ 5:45 and he says thank you at 5:46..how darn cute is that! Happy birthday to your pelon!! I'm sure you guys will celebrate it big at your next FV!

Runs-I always enjoy your posts-like reading a mini story!

Britr-where have u been?? Hope you & Boo are getting settled in!

23 days left until Christmas! Gotta get some more shopping done...off I go! Have a great weekend everyone!!

Building 14 is part of 3 yard.
his#1 bball fan (12-03-2010)
Old 12-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurtinginpain View Post
hes not in reception im not that sure what yard he is in but when he writes to me he puts F5 and some other numbers and the word up

He's on yard 1 building 5 and the other numbers are his cell number and he has the upper bunk.
Closed Thread