Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Employment w/a Criminal Record
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Employment w/a Criminal Record Finding post-incarceration employment can be an almost monumental task. Find tips, job offers and stories from those of us that have experienced it first hand.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:11 AM

Default Interstate trucking- all 48 states after Parole

Many trucking companies will train you, England in Salt Lake City, Central Refridgerated, Werner, or US Express. The first two I recommend since they give you free bus tickets both ways and you don't pay For sure with England unless you pass the test. England hires offenders. They take a little from your paycheck over the first year to repay the debt.

You can see a lot of things in the country if you look for red points of interests on a trucker's atlas. I saw the Russian sub and the Queen Mary at Long Beach, Venice Beach, the US Air Force Museum in Dayton OH, the Little Bighorn, Gettysburg as well as battlefields from the revolutionary War, The War of 1812, Indian Wars, California's independence, the Alamo, and other Civil War sites. The Hall of independence, the Liberty Bell, and the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry with its captured German U-Boot all require a bus ride, but they were great. Same thing for going to the US Capitol. With a passport I hauled loads to Canada and walked across the border to Mexico.
The Following User Says Thank You to justinr11 For This Useful Post:
krogersrn (09-06-2011)
Sponsored Links