Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:50 AM
queendrury

Default Securus ONLY allows valid' known' phone providers...

I GAVE UP MY NEW NUMBER TO TALK WITH HIM! see,i opened my account up with securus and with cch to receive calls from my loved one inside.we actually spoke 6 times before our calls were blocked.securus says cch is not an authorized telephhone provider WITH THEIR PRISON and CAN NOT BE USED.i was offered another number from my new provider(cch) but i dont wanna go thru this again so i refused it.instead,i am fighting these big prisons for charging us all these expensive prices to talk with our loved ones at: www.stopsecurus.org. it is to my understanding that telephone providers such as sprint,at&t,comcast,vonage(i think) are the ONLY type of providers that can be used to call our prisons....pm me if you have any questions. and if you have any suggestions PM ME PLEASE.thanks QD
The Following User Says Thank You to QUEENDRURY For This Useful Post:
Love.D (10-31-2012)
Sponsored Links