Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Prison Talk Does your issue not fit into another forum? Post it here. Find support, answers and assistance.

Old 03-03-2016, 08:52 AM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 23,484 Times in 13,497 Posts

Masturbating is forbidden in federal prisons, but it is obviously enforced on a sliding scale by the COs.

For him to be able to call you, he will need to add your phone number to his approved calling list, through his prison counselor. If you want him to call, then send him your phone number.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:34 AM
EX CA survivor

Default Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbie_Elf View Post
Some inmates get jobs in prison,sometimes they work in an office doing typing/paperwork and other jobs. It depends on their level and experience. That's one way inmates are able to fond out who is a child molester and other unwwanterd types. The inmate doing thee paperwork sometimes will be able to work in receiving and then know the truth about an in!ate. Even if he refuses to show his papers. And, of course the CO would know of places and times yo be alone for sex. That depends on how unprofessional and how lonely and weak the cop is though.
Yes, she was risking alot but it is common enough, there are even free staff workers whom turn tricks for cash. There is available anything one wants for the price. Cell. phones and tobacco and drugs being the hottest commodities.
In my instance she was whom I got myself assigned to and we hit it off, she drank too much and used pills daily, we were alone for hours at a time. And yes it was also a means for not only sex but to learn of things, and to have things etc. The level of corruption in the system is incredible. As an example I would sell pouches of Buglar tobacco for like $100-$400 per pouch and sell 3-8 per day, mind you they costed like maybe $10.00 per, or a cell. phone would sell for $100-$600.00 per so add it up a nice tax free sideline and they really can't get in trouble with these items. I have seen guards take and whoop the life nearly out of people or put them in a cell with someone and allow them to be subjected to all sorts of things. Crazy world and society is so blind.
The Following User Says Thank You to AB11AB11 For This Useful Post:
dutchjim (03-07-2016)
Old 03-04-2016, 08:09 AM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 23,484 Times in 13,497 Posts

85% is currently calculated as 47 days of good time for every year of a sentence. The law says 54 days, but the bop (and the courts) say bop arithmetic of 54 equals 47 is fine.

There has been a lot of talk about awarding 54 days, including by the past bop director (who could probably have made the change himself) but they still short every one of their hundreds of thousand prisoners one week of good time per year.

His estimated release date, 50 years minus 2350 days of good time (about 3 1/2 years) will appear on the bop inmate locator.
https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/
Old 03-07-2016, 03:35 PM
DaddyJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB11AB11 View Post
Yes, she was risking alot but it is common enough, there are even free staff workers whom turn tricks for cash. There is available anything one wants for the price. Cell. phones and tobacco and drugs being the hottest commodities.
In my instance she was whom I got myself assigned to and we hit it off, she drank too much and used pills daily, we were alone for hours at a time. And yes it was also a means for not only sex but to learn of things, and to have things etc. The level of corruption in the system is incredible. As an example I would sell pouches of Buglar tobacco for like $100-$400 per pouch and sell 3-8 per day, mind you they costed like maybe $10.00 per, or a cell. phone would sell for $100-$600.00 per so add it up a nice tax free sideline and they really can't get in trouble with these items. I have seen guards take and whoop the life nearly out of people or put them in a cell with someone and allow them to be subjected to all sorts of things. Crazy world and society is so blind.
Hey man, thanks for your insight and guidance. Muchas gracias por tu participacion.

Old 04-27-2016, 09:42 PM

I never have been able to talk to my guy about certain things because they are sensitive subjects. I am wholly ignorant of what prison is like. When i met him he was days out of a 5 year prison term (he has done 12 altogether woth 2 years being his longest stretch of freedom). I got the impression that he is, or was, very sexual. Yet he just didnt seem to have the interest one should when u are in a new relationship and in love it was either perfect or nonexistent. And if i mentioned it it was somehow my fault cause i wasnt acting right. Is this fairly normal? What does prison do to the sex drive?