Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions Topics / Information relating to the Arizona Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 04-18-2016, 04:28 PM

Smile Music and other resources for AZ prison?

Hi, my son is in prison in Arizona and is asking for me to send him music CD's. Can I get some names of good websites that send music to prison? Also what about good sites that send photos or magazines? I see some sites that look kind of shady and hate to put my debit card info on them. So name of sites that you have actually used and are legit would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2016, 05:13 PM

Thanked 3,228 Times in 1,573 Posts

Walmart.com or bestbuy.com. My favorite for photos...other than having them printed and sending them myself is flikshop. I am not sure about magazines. There is a sticky with approved places to send from...maybe one of them has magazines.