Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Federal prison Visitation info & issues, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 06-30-2018, 12:16 PM

Default FCI Berlin Collect phone calls

Hi everyone, could anyone tell me if FCI Berlin allows inmates to call collect so that they don't have to pay for the phone call themselves? Thank you for considering my question.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2018, 02:17 PM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 23,431 Times in 13,469 Posts

bop inmate telephone system (ITS) allows collect calls that cost 25 cents/min, with no added fees, but only to numbers on the inmate's approved phone list. They also count towards the monthly call limit, 300 minutes/month with an extra 100 in Nov. & Dec. Your phone has to be able to accept collect calls, and AT&T recently announced that they are no longer going to allow collect calls from federal prisons on their system.