Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ALABAMA > Alabama Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Alabama Parole, Probation & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Alabama should be posted here.

Old 06-23-2016, 11:30 PM

Question Parole "consideration" date?

I am concerned about the actual time between the parole consideration date (listed on the DOC website on his page) and how far behind the board is on actually setting his date? He is supposed to be up for "consideration" in June and has heard nothing. The board has dates listed up to August 6th, no further. I don't suppose there is anything that can be done to speed up this process? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2016, 04:27 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolltideroll View Post
I am concerned about the actual time between the parole consideration date (listed on the DOC website on his page) and how far behind the board is on actually setting his date? He is supposed to be up for "consideration" in June and has heard nothing. The board has dates listed up to August 6th, no further. I don't suppose there is anything that can be done to speed up this process? Thanks.
My husband parole consideration date was February 1, 2016, but he did not actually come up until June 8, 2016... He was granted parole,so the wait was a blessing. Some comes up earlier than others, depending on their crime.. If they have victims to be notified, it will be close to 6 months waiting,based on how quick the victims respond. I called every week from the consideration date that was posted on the Web, until they put him in. They will tell you that they are six moths behind ect.. All I can advise you to do is call the parole board and ask to speak to the one that has his file, and go from there. I hope this helps. God Bless.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:15 PM

Default Thank You

Thank you very much! I will follow your advice. Congrats on your re-unification! Bless you as well.
Old 08-15-2016, 05:41 PM

My boyfriend's parole consideration date was 5-1-2016 he did not get his date til 8-4-2016 and was granted.